Any value to a stock original radiator?

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
I just pulled out my original factory radiator, looks like it has been seeping a little around where the tubes meet the tanks, but never really leaked. Replaced it with an aluminum GN1. Is there any core value to this or should I toss it in the scrap metal pile?

Take it to the local radiator shop and have them clean/pressure test/repair it. Then sell it for $200.

There is value in a 1986-7 radiator, as it is unique the only these 2 years.

No other GM, or any make vehicle, ever used an end tank with pipe fittings for the tranny cooler lines.

I will gladly pay you for the cooler end tank and shipping, just cut off the old core about an 1" from the tank if you decide to do this.

In the 1990's I was selling 100 or so recored radiators a summer, and it was rebuilt with a special high efficiency core that provided cooling equal to or better than some alum replacements.

Copper transfers heat better than alum, but is also more expensive.

No other GM, or any make vehicle, ever used an end tank with pipe fittings for the tranny cooler lines.

I will gladly pay you for the cooler end tank and shipping, just cut off the old core about an 1" from the tank if you decide to do this.

In the 1990's I was selling 100 or so recored radiators a summer, and it was rebuilt with a special high efficiency core that provided cooling equal to or better than some alum replacements.

Hey Nick,If I sent you a couple cooler end tanks what would it cost me to get you to have them recored each trough you?

Too bad I didn't ask about this when I was talking to you about the DW pump socks! Let me know what you pay for the end tanks.

I have my stock radiator just collecting dust on my shelf. would you want it? It just has a little dent on the driver side end tank, which sounds like you don't need. Let me know!