Any TR owners in Pensacola Fl area?

Pwt

Just looking to see if any other TR owners in Pensacola or surrounding areas.

I live just a little east of there in Navarre. Haven't really had the car out and about though, it's been down and I have alot of stuff to go through on it. Currently deployed so hopefully I'll have it back on the road by fall. I too have been wondering how many TR owners are around our area.

I live just a little east of there in Navarre. Haven't really had the car out and about though, it's been down and I have alot of stuff to go through on it. Currently deployed so hopefully I'll have it back on the road by fall. I too have been wondering how many TR owners are around our area.
Navarre is nice I like the beach there. Get that regal running so we can go beat up on some stangs,vettes and imports.

Navarre is nice I like the beach there. Get that regal running so we can go beat up on some stangs,vettes and imports.

No doubt, I plan on getting after hard and getting her back on the road. I'll hit you up when I get back stateside, I'm in Pensacola often.

What happened to the Old Town event? Used to get about 50 Turbo Buicks at that event.
I know there's a bunch of cars in FL. Heck! I've sent enough bumper fillers there.:D

Mike B.

I haven't heard of a Old Town event.Im usually the only TR at the local car shows I attend. The car always draws a crowd (y)

What a blessing to find another TR owner in my area. I am having some issues getting mines to start. I installed a powerlogger, and after I installed the ECM back into the car, it will not start. I have good fuel pressure and spark.
Thanks for the help in advance!!!!!

What a blessing to find another TR owner in my area. I am having some issues getting mines to start. I installed a powerlogger, and after I installed the ECM back into the car, it will not start. I have good fuel pressure and spark.
Thanks for the help in advance!!!!!
Are you getting injector pulse?

You can buy a ECM at Oreilly's to test with. If that's not the problem you can take it back.I did this when I was having a no start condition.