Any suggestions?

warejohn

Enthusiast
What could be the cause of a wobble in the front wheel of a car, I still observe this after changing the whole suspension the linkages the bushings and all the tyres are new with alignment and wheel balancing done.

I think a bent wheel would show up in the balance and alignment. Wouldn't be surprising though if a tire was not balanced correctly by someone who wanted to get done because they had a hot date.

if you have re done all front end components , a bad tire , its probably beginning to seperate

Jack the wheel up off the ground so you can spin it. Rig a coat hanger type of wire to barely make contact with the edge of the rim. Make sure wire is secure. Spin wheel & watch the wire. Does the wheel deviate from the wire during the 360 degree spin?

Jack the wheel up off the ground so you can spin it. Rig a coat hanger type of wire to barely make contact with the edge of the rim. Make sure wire is secure. Spin wheel & watch the wire. Does the wheel deviate from the wire during the 360 degree spin?

This was going to be my next suggestion, after nobody got my take the tires off joke. Dont even need a coat hanger. Screw driver set on anything will work.

So is it a wobble when you drive or you see it when its raised up and rotated or when it is raised up and you manually moved it side to side and back and forth?