Any Pgh area members going to the Kirban's open house?

zapp240

Any Pgh area members planning on driving to the Kirban's event. Have the extended weekend off and was planning on making the trip, not sure about cruising the GN though, was looking to order up a rear bumber filler and it probably wouldn't fit in the GN.

Any Pgh area members planning on driving to the Kirban's event. Have the extended weekend off and was planning on making the trip, not sure about cruising the GN though, was looking to order up a rear bumber filler and it probably wouldn't fit in the GN.
Make sure he has what you want in stock before your trip. I made the trip a couple years ago for new fuel/brake lines. He didn't have a complete set of either. It was still a nice trip, but if I had known, I wouldn't have drove my 3/4 ton diesel truck.

Thanks Tim, yeah I was told i should pre pay for the spoolfool rear if i want to make sure he has one in stock and set aside. it will save me some on shipping, just wish it would fit in the GN, i would drive the car.

I was thinking of going for the same reason. I Need a new rear filler and thinking spoolfool is the only way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to kirbans tomorrow if anyone needs fillers brought back to cranberry twp pa

thanks for the offer V6togo, but i should be getting mine later during my trip for the open house. let me know how the install goes. it looks like a pretty straight forward install. hopefully we will have another Applebee's (or similar place) get-together this spring, last years was pretty cool.

No problem. Hopefully I can make it this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirban's open house this Sat. Does anybody that is going(vendors) have a nice, clean drivers side door shell for Regal,Grand National? prices?? can we do a deal?

cool. how much? I have a "useable" door but needs worked over.. just thought a nice "clean door" would be nice.. let me know.. thanks so much.. you considering the trip?