any NYers, need a favor

Rustyrodder

needs a GN
I need help form sombody in upstate NY that knows their GN's. theres a 87 for sale in mechanicville, NY. I would rather have somebody look at it for me or come when i do, because im new to GN's, or G-bodys for the matter. Plus you know nobodys going to take a 18 yr old kid seriously. Ill pay for gas money and some for taking time out of your day for the hand.

thanks!

whats to hide ???????????

your info says upstate ny, guess what ? thats where mech.vil is located, obviously your hiding something upstate is very vague, whats to hide? your in upstate ny and you want someone from upstate ny to look at a car in upstate ny, no wonder you can not find any help
good luck with your game
Tom
Plattsburgh ,ny

Game? I'm just new to GN's and am looking at one. sorry for wanting help from anyone that knows anything about them. Other then reading the guides on another site, I have not a damn clue what to look for that might not be there. I'm just trying to get a nice car to cruise when I'm home from school in the summer that i can build to be fast.

Great place

this is an Great place to learn information, i just get pissed when people seem to be hiding, check out my profile, nothing to hide, my info doesnt say upstate ny, but i am upstate, almost all the way upstate, 42 more miles would be canada!!!!!!!!!!nothing to hide look up my phone number its listed so is my real name no games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wanna talk call me!!!!!!!!!

i see your info has changed, im familiar with the albany area very well, not what we upstaters call upstate but nice area
thank you, now i can see you are a little ways from mecanicsville, ny, see how easy that was.
hope you find the help you need, st albans vt there is a 87 t type very nice car avg miles $4500, bone stock nice ride, blue no rust , nice inside, bench seat, see if i still have the phone number
Tom

just stay away from anyone named john from syracuse or that area

many stories about him

I learned to stay away from this car too. Somebody posted the carfax. theft recovery, and accident car.

If I didnt have so much money in my Grand Prix....Id love to get a T-type. Been in love with fast family cars since the GN came out. Too bad my car is Wrong WD I cant imagine how it would launch then.

....sorry for the off topic.

accident car is no big deal or theft recovery unless it has a salvage title

trust me I know about this one