Any news on HoodSkinz hood liners???

Coach

Bo ran away with my goat :(
I dont know why, but I am getting calls and messages asking if I am the guy who makes the HoodSkinz.
Does anyone have any news on if they intend to start production again???
I know they just did the trunk liner when it all seemed to stop.

Thank you
Coach

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
There are nice, I have one. They just went "poof" and they were gone. Nice couple of dudes.

I wonder if GM came after them for the Grand National and V6 logo use?

KC87

There are nice, I have one. They just went "poof" and they were gone. Nice couple of dudes.

I wonder if GM came after them for the Grand National and V6 logo use?

I'd think the patent on it would of expired years ago. Look at all the parts out there now and for other cars.

Hotfoot

Any chance anyone has some good pics of one? They are thin like 16-20ga Aluminum correct? Also is the bead needed?.... Mike
Got my from mark it’s a nice piece
13964035-DC25-4226-80DB-E7C39EC84A5B.jpeg
1A7D47DC-2F2F-4D14-B09D-A4D4B7659E87.jpeg

1952ray

Scrambled Dog
I dont know why, but I am getting calls and messages asking if I am the guy who makes the HoodSkinz.
Does anyone have any news on if they intend to start production again???
I know they just did the trunk liner when it all seemed to stop.

Thank you
Coach
Donnie, Mike got the last one they had. He installed it in my car at RC shop. I don’t remember the time frame, maybe you do as you drove my car from Richards main shop down the street to the other shop to make room for the open house At Richards shop. Don’t know what month or year that was. However Mike said I was lucky as that was the last one. Maybe you remember, Ray

nickygn23

My hood liner is still in good shape but I'd really like one of those HoodSkinz

Attachments

• 20150920_125712 (1).jpg
    20150920_125712 (1).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25

mikes86ttop

I'm seriously going to look into a few things... I have a master aluminum fabrication guy next door to my garage. What thickness is needed? I have rough dimensions off of my car, but can I get a more precise L" x W " wise?... Mike

Hotfoot

I'm seriously going to look into a few things... I have a master aluminum fabrication guy next door to my garage. What thickness is needed? I have rough dimensions off of my car, but can I get a more precise L" x W " wise?... Mike
50” wide 35” long front to back 34 1/4” center four corners are 4 1/2” radius bead roll is 4” in from the edge View attachment 360193
C3E81190-04B5-4D7C-923B-FA727AC63EA9.jpeg

evil666

I have one too and I love it. He stopped selling it. Word was that he wasn't making enough money off of them. There was a big demand for them on the Buick Facebook pages. He says that eventually he might start making them again. Probably more expensive to make it worth his while. His name was Robert Holt. (HoodSkinz)

Attachments

• 8B61FA01-3ABE-4EF4-8C01-DABC5197C252.jpeg
    8B61FA01-3ABE-4EF4-8C01-DABC5197C252.jpeg
    533.4 KB · Views: 20