Any ideas what this is off of?

boosted

Im doing a little spring cleaning and rediscovered a slew of turbo regal parts that were given to me. Among these parts is this. Can any one offer any info to this. I'm guessing that its an injector hat to a carb or tbi set up.
cell pics 027.JPG
cell pics 028.JPG

It looks like a turbo E.F.I dual injector silicone hosed black apparatus.

Other than having a little carbon on the torque, it looks pretty good. When new those things were absolutely guaranteed not to rip, shrink, wrinkle, wrap around your leg or keep the baby up at night. :woot:

That's not the rare version with the built-in Tornado insert is it? If so, it reportedly yields an extra 75 HP and 100 MPG. Couple that bad boy with some Bubb Rubb signature series whistle tips and you've really got something!

Last edited:
I don't know but it's worth 2ths and 2mph.

Don't know what it's off of but if you want to donate it for a possible 10 second B4black run send me a PM.:D

I don't recognize it as being a Buick part, not even from one of the older turbo models.

Any more pictures? like from the bottom side, etc.?

dont ever get rid of it!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If I had to guess its a turbo hat for a throttle body injected gm engine

Are you going to install it in the spare tire well in the trunk? :smuggrin:
It's either SAAB or VW I believe, but if it's diameter is large enough I may be able to adapt it to the top of the Q-jet and make a neat hat. The injectors are Bosch Jetroninc I believe.

I don't think those are injectors i think they are Bosch cold start valves off of some of the early 80's Bosch systems

I'll give you a hint...it is GM.

Attachments

• 1394673222703.jpg
    1394673222703.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 90