Any Hot Air tuners in the Ventura area?

sd-slider

NOWUFFO
One of our brothers is looking for some guidance to finalize the tune on his 85 GN.

No tune...no car @ Bates. :-(

Anyone care to help...to keep the cars coming? :)

Thanks for the replies.

I let him know there were some interested members. I'll try and get more info.

Hey boost231 where are u located do u have a shop for hotairs in orangecounty or Los Angeles area?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I don't have a shop, you can see if lou can help. What needs to be done. I'm just one guy with lots of knowledge on these hotair cars

Thanks & it pains me to turn away hot air cars but it's often challenging enough just dealing with the intercooled ones.

I've been helping Robert this past week, I had a bit of a learning curve since it was my first hot air work. got it started and running ok, haven't had time for tuning, he will probably trailer it to Bates, pretty cool 85 limited. some pretty crazy stuff with the SES light posted in the General section. found out tonight might need additional troubleshooting after he did a battery swap and wire clean up. Guess ill bring my voltmeter to Bates.
Andrew

Nick is the best hot air tuner in the country & works cheap, He has a summer special right now on converting your intercooled car to hot air. His line is open right now give him a call before you miss out. :wacky:

Last edited:
Like Lou told me one day i will work on ur car as long as the engine bay is clean

But now he won't :/ u gave me the goat sticker before they broke into my shit

I understand it's not ur thing believe me if I could drop an Intercooles engine like u offered me that day I would I just don't know how it goes know what I mean

I would love to help but as of right now it's just not in the schedule. Looks like I'll be working like this for atleast another year