Any DC / Marylanders? Coffee and IHOP maybe?

turbohye

Nuclear Reactor
Been here in Rockville for the past 5-6 years. Originally from Va Beach, VA where there are a considerable amount of TR owners in comparison. Met a cool GN owner not too long ago from the NOVA area (actually bought his wheels). Just wondering if anyone was interested in the area to meet up, grab coffee, sunday cruise up and down 270 or the beltway whichever. IHOP or WaffleHouse up in the frederick area is a great cruise and an awesome place to eat. Lemme know if anyone is interested. I know there is a guy around town with 2 TR's (one a 9-10 second car and the other a streeter) he owns and operates a corvette specialty shop. Ok well if we get a few posts and can agree on a time/place, maybe we can arrange something.

-T

Sounds good to me. I'm not too far from Rockville, grew up in the area. Haven't met too many other TR owners in the area, and it's always good to make new contacts.

Sunday morning gathering, known as The Church of the Holy Donut, in the parking lot of the shopping center at the corner of routes 198 and 29,Burtonsville Md off 95,from 8:00-11am, year around

Sunday morning gathering, known as The Church of the Holy Donut, in the parking lot of the shopping center at the corner of routes 198 and 29,Burtonsville Md off 95,from 8:00-11am, year around

Hey man, is this still going on? how many usually show up?
Church of the Holy Donut?...guessing this is either a Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme :)
i can try to make it this Sunday actually

Hey man, is this still going on? how many usually show up?
Church of the Holy Donut?...guessing this is either a Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme :)
i can try to make it this Sunday actually

around 80cars,year round,burgerking Dunkin closed some time ago

Twistedsixer
I will ask this time, any Buick turbo clubs or organized gatherings in MD .PA, VA area ? Church of the Holy Donut still operating strong? ( I like driving my Turbo Buick! not just dusting it on occasion)

Excuse me but what are the boys at Magna?

IllhaveaV6
Www.magnabuick.com

I was down through VA this week, just got back. Your state nickel and dimed me with the .75 tolls every 2 miles. Then another .25 to exit. Which wasn't bad at first. But I went through all the change in my car. Never seen anything like that before

From my iPhone

MAGNA : Mid Atlantic Grand National Assocation for Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania & New Jersey.
( That's what I was looking for) Thanks!
P.S. As for tolls & taxes in MD. & VA. , they are abundant. Gas tax in MD scheduled to jump 10 cents January 1st, after 3.5 cent jump this July.

IllhaveaV6

Been here in Rockville for the past 5-6 years. Originally from Va Beach, VA where there are a considerable amount of TR owners in comparison. Met a cool GN owner not too long ago from the NOVA area (actually bought his wheels). Just wondering if anyone was interested in the area to meet up, grab coffee, sunday cruise up and down 270 or the beltway whichever. IHOP or WaffleHouse up in the frederick area is a great cruise and an awesome place to eat. Lemme know if anyone is interested. I know there is a guy around town with 2 TR's (one a 9-10 second car and the other a streeter) he owns and operates a corvette specialty shop. Ok well if we get a few posts and can agree on a time/place, maybe we can arrange something.

-T
Holy old thread batman! But was poking around and came across this, check out the boost and beers thread, weve had 2 meetups so far with a good turnout, and would like to see some more turbo buicks added to the lineup.