Any Conceal Carry Guys here and your favorite carry

I am considering a new CCW and looking at the new Springfield Hellcat or Sig P365. I currently carry a Walther PPS which is nice and I like but it HUGE compared to the P365. I really dont carry it much but may actually carry something smaller like the P365 or Hellcat more often. I really like Springfield so I went to go look at the new Hellcat last night but everyone is sold out of them.

I did get the chance to rent a P365 at the range and was able to run a bunch of rounds through it from 115g ball ammo to 147 P+ JHP. Very nice gun and it shoots really well, noticeably better than my Walther and I was able to compare the two with the same ammo. The bigger and heavier Walther was definitely more snappy than the P365 especially with the P+ rounds. Not to mention my Walther is only 7+1 rounds. I was able to shoot it well in the 15-20' range but not so much beyond that especially with the hotter rounds. I did like the trigger on the Sig but the Walther also has a pretty nice trigger as Walther's are known to have.

I looked at the new P365 SAS model and it is really slick piece. I like the sights and the idea of not having anything to snag but not sure I want to go with a CCW that has a different sight setup than what I am used to already. I still want to wait and get a Hellcat in my hands to compare. I saw a review on on the two that said the Hellcat was a little more snappy than the P365 which if that is the case I may end up with the Sig.

I am considering a new CCW and looking at the new Springfield Hellcat or Sig P365. I currently carry a Walther PPS which is nice and I like but it HUGE compared to the P365. I really dont carry it much but may actually carry something smaller like the P365 or Hellcat more often. I really like Springfield so I went to go look at the new Hellcat last night but everyone is sold out of them.

I did get the chance to rent a P365 at the range and was able to run a bunch of rounds through it from 115g ball ammo to 147 P+ JHP. Very nice gun and it shoots really well, noticeably better than my Walther and I was able to compare the two with the same ammo. The bigger and heavier Walther was definitely more snappy than the P365 especially with the P+ rounds. Not to mention my Walther is only 7+1 rounds. I was able to shoot it well in the 15-20' range but not so much beyond that especially with the hotter rounds. I did like the trigger on the Sig but the Walther also has a pretty nice trigger as Walther's are known to have.

I looked at the new P365 SAS model and it is really slick piece. I like the sights and the idea of not having anything to snag but not sure I want to go with a CCW that has a different sight setup than what I am used to already. I still want to wait and get a Hellcat in my hands to compare. I saw a review on on the two that said the Hellcat was a little more snappy than the P365 which if that is the case I may end up with the Sig.

I still think its better to have something smaller and lighter that you'll carry "everyday" for sure than one that's bulkier and you sometimes will leave at home. The Sig P-238, Colt Mustang or if you must have a 9mm the Sig p-938. With an otw band holster they'll still print like a cell phone. I know they're not as macho as some of the other ones but you still get 8 rounds of 380 in the Colt and 238. The odds of needing more than 8 rounds is pretty slim and by than someone will be down or run away. You average hoodlum isn't going to win any medals for bravery or valor, he wants an easy unarmed victim. Like a libtard ya know.

I just bought a P365 today at a gun show and put about 100 rds through it at home on my range . This is a gun I can carry all of the time . Small , 10rd mag and shoots nice . Rapid fire and double taps were easy to keep all on an 8" steel swinger @ 10yds , I really like this little gun and for $485 it's worth every penny .

I just bought a P365 today at a gun show and put about 100 rds through it at home on my range . This is a gun I can carry all of the time . Small , 10rd mag and shoots nice . Rapid fire and double taps were easy to keep all on an 8" steel swinger @ 10yds , I really like this little gun and for $485 it's worth every penny .
I may try it out , I don't believe I have ever fired the one

carry the Vickers Glock 43 summer iwb and the Vickers Glock 19 winter iwb. Jacket helps conceal the 19 better in the winter.