Any Conceal Carry Guys here and your favorite carry

I couldn't stand the pressure.
Got the Sig365 a couple weeks ago.
It will be a good 6 months before it gets the seal o approval. But it is a Lazer and it's going back to Sig.

I couldn't stand the pressure.
Got the Sig365 a couple weeks ago.
It will be a good 6 months before it gets the seal o approval. But it is a Lazer and it's going back to Sig.
Why is it going back? Trigger spring? My dads is showing the signs of trigger spring failure to come. Need to schedule it to go back. Nice pistol though

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Why is it going back? Trigger spring? My dads is showing the signs of trigger spring failure to come. Need to schedule it to go back. Nice pistol though

Fire control group pin is walking out.
The newer batch is supposed to have updated springs. I don't mind being their beta test but I knew what I was possibly getting into.

Last edited:
I carry , but not often, oh there is always one with me, 99% of the time, ( typically in the vehicle)
I have a CCW, have for over 30yrs.
but choose not to expose wife or family to the loonies running loose,
S&W, Taurus, Ruger,, -9mm, with spare mag,

never had to display it, ever!

I never liked the 3 - dot or fill the notch type sights . I tried the Advantage Tactical sight on my 40sw Glock 22 and will not go back . As usual the gun is only as accurate as the shooter and this sight makes accurate shooting MUCH easier .
https://advantagetactical.com
10/4 I don't know what it is but I can hit my mark with the berreta way better than my Glock those sights look sweet

I love the feel & weight of the 92 , makes it easy to shoot . My buddy has a stainless 92 that is real nice , but it's to big for me to carry concealed .

CZ Rami and 45 baby eagle... anyone here have or have used Alien gear holsters??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CZ Rami and 45 baby eagle... anyone here have or have used Alien gear holsters??

No but I have used several Crossbreed and they've served me well. Also just got this one but I don't think it'll work for concealed carry [emoji16]
09a7575e5088b0c8631561a24be599ac.jpg
263615bc2c504461e49819776c3a8b08.jpg

Maybe it's not your firearm, Look at your holster, I'm a small guy 5'7", and I have a Inside Waist Band holster, and I carry a Smith and Wesson SD9VE, with an extended magazine, I can wear it with a t shirt and show no print, which is what you're going for. I can take and post some pictures when my grand kids wake up. Hope this helps

Nate tactical..........ftw.
A lot of good holsters out there and I keep coming back to the N82.
Most comfortable ever. IMHO.

No but I have used several Crossbreed and they've served me well. Also just got this one but I don't think it'll work for concealed carry [emoji16]
09a7575e5088b0c8631561a24be599ac.jpg
263615bc2c504461e49819776c3a8b08.jpg

That definitely wouldn’t work unless I’m ready to face my loco cartel lol

Probably not a good idea to throw someone who conceal carries a surprise party. That kid with the confetti cannon will probably think twice for the rest of his life.

Getting ready to purchase the sig p227 sas conceal for my wife they are really nice pieces not sure that Ill like it more than my 1911 Kimber but we'll see after running a hundred rounds or so through it