Any body selling turbo buick for 6k

hemi

My brother looking for a car. Any help thanks. 86-87 preferred. Gn or t-type

Thank you, we ended up finding a we-4 and a limited to look at this week. Hopefully one of them will work out for him.

Wow... $5500.00 for that? And a d**khead ad to boot. :eek:

please read the add for GN turbo with \inter cooler factory original matchin numbers Darth vader black 245 hp v6 automatic tran. it needs restoring completely asking $ 5500 with all the parts this car is mostly disassembled, dismantled,or torn down I have all parts to make a complete 1987 buick GN I have a blue title for the 1987 GN this project comes with a 1985 T type rollin frame and body also and has a blue title they only made like 1500 of the 85 turbo T-type Buick its also a rare car I will not answer text or stupid questions when I sell this project I will remove the posting so don,t ask if it still for sale cause I WON'T RESPONDED so read the add and look at the pics before you call cash is king I AM OPEN TO THE RIGHT TRADE My interest of trade are motor cycles , high end guitars, tube amps , and hand bang bangs thank

Don't walk, Run from that basket case.there are better deals out there than that mess.

I think we all know a nice TR with relatively low mileage is 15K and up 10K-15K higher mileage nice driver. 8K-10K Still a decent driver with higher miles. Below 8K especially a 86-87 GN is usually a basket case. If you do want one get it now no matter the shape it is in. It won't be long the basket cases will be 10K-15K and a decent car will be 20K and up. NADA already has the avg for a 86-87GN at 30K.

Not necessarily .I just read a post from a newbie that scored a nice driver for well under 10k. I think he stole it for like 3800 cause the seller just wanted out. They may be hard to find but deals are out there.

Not necessarily .I just read a post from a newbie that scored a nice driver for well under 10k. I think he stole it for like 3800 cause the seller just wanted out. They may be hard to find but deals are out there.

There may still be a few exceptions out there but that can be true with any vehicle. But for sure not the norm. Get em while you can.

I only gave $3,500 for my basket case. It currently runs and drives but look like hammered dog S$%^. I used it as a daily driver for 8 months.

i have a stock turbo regal im trying to sell if interested. great interior but the paint needs work. no rust at all. let me know if your interested