Any BMW Owners here?…...

I own a low mileage 2011 335is, with twin turbos and dual clutch transmission (DCT). It has a good warranty, lots of power and torque, great handling and braking, comfort, and provides plenty of smiles every time I drive it. The only downside is that it really highlights the sloppy handling of the GN. I've learned not to jump into the Buick right after driving the Beemer :). I suppose BMW drivers tend to be buttholes on the road because they can.

I own a low mileage 2011 335is, with twin turbos and dual clutch transmission (DCT). It has a good warranty, lots of power and torque, great handling and braking, comfort, and provides plenty of smiles every time I drive it. The only downside is that it really highlights the sloppy handling of the GN. I've learned not to jump into the Buick right after driving the Beemer :). I suppose BMW drivers tend to be buttholes on the road because they can.

I love the BMW's but why would you think you deserve to be a "butthole" at any point while just motoring down the road?

The only circumstance I can see is just after you had your Bimmer ass handed to you by 25 year old Brick Buick in a light to light sprint and felt the need for a Krout/Ricer fly by.

Jus' sayin'.......... :eek:

Like I said,I love BMW performance.

Last edited:
The most impressive thing any car manufacturer has ever done IMHO is extracting 1300-1500 HP from a 1500 cc production engine block.

The second most impressive thing is when Mercedes decided to go Indy car racing in November and finished 1, 2, 3 in May of the following year.

I love the BMW's but why would you think you deserve to be a "butthole" at any point while just motoring down the road?

The only circumstance I can see is just after you had your Bimmer ass handed to you by 25 year old Brick Buick in a light to light sprint and felt the need for a Krout/Ricer fly by.

Well, I didn’t mention that anyone “deserved” to be a butthole while motoring down the road. I said BMW drivers tend to be buttholes because they can. In the same manner that GN drivers, and drivers of many other car models, tend to do.

Still trying to figure out why you killed my BMW, handed me my Bimmer ass, and instilled the need to perform a Kraut drive-by. Did my comment on GN sloppy handling do all that? Come on now, fess up! You know that a Black Brick doesn’t handle as well as a Corvette, Porsche, or 3 series BMW, don’t you? It produces stellar power but lacks in the handling department. Or perhaps your Brick was hand built on a private assembly line and it was endowed with world class handling, but probably not. As someone mentioned on one of the GN sites years ago, the steering feedback of a GN felt like “a bag full of squirming bulldogs”. Does your Brick give you that warm feeling of driving a world class vehicle, or do you feel the bulldogs…..Hmmm?

Well, I didn’t mention that anyone “deserved” to be a butthole while motoring down the road. I said BMW drivers tend to be buttholes because they can. In the same manner that GN drivers, and drivers of many other car models, tend to do.

Still trying to figure out why you killed my BMW, handed me my Bimmer ass, and instilled the need to perform a Kraut drive-by. Did my comment on GN sloppy handling do all that? Come on now, fess up! You know that a Black Brick doesn’t handle as well as a Corvette, Porsche, or 3 series BMW, don’t you? It produces stellar power but lacks in the handling department. Or perhaps your Brick was hand built on a private assembly line and it was endowed with world class handling, but probably not. As someone mentioned on one of the GN sites years ago, the steering feedback of a GN felt like “a bag full of squirming bulldogs”. Does your Brick give you that warm feeling of driving a world class vehicle, or do you feel the bulldogs…..Hmmm?

Ergo the "light to light sprint" comment. In Phoenix 98% of the streets run straight North/South or East/ West. There's no need for that turnin' stuff out here.

Believe me, I've driven my share of world class vehicles. Seriously, I've probably driven more than you could imagine, but I digress.

I've never once said a Turbo Regal (mine's white, thank you very much) can turn or stop worth a damn. As a matter of fact, I carry an anchor in my TR for that very reason. :p

But I still wonder why you feel that "BMW drivers tend to be buttholes because they can." Is it a genetic thing? :D

Enjoy the weekend, Busenfreundin.

Ergo the "light to light sprint" comment. In Phoenix 98% of the streets run straight North/South or East/ West. There's no need for that turnin' stuff out here.

Believe me, I've driven my share of world class vehicles. Seriously, I've probably driven more than you could imagine, but I digress.

I've never once said a Turbo Regal (mine's white, thank you very much) can turn or stop worth a damn. As a matter of fact, I carry an anchor in my TR for that very reason. :p

But I still wonder why you feel that "BMW drivers tend to be buttholes because they can." Is it a genetic thing? :D

Enjoy the weekend, Busenfreundin.

Great ending with "Is it a genetic thing?". LMAO :D!!

My wife has a 2007 Bmw X3. I am anal with all the scheduled and preventative maintenance. It now has 108k miles with only minor issues. Window regulator, door handle, washer fluid motor, and starter. Nothing too crazy. The starter was a pita to change though, the intake manifold needed to be removed to get to it. They are very well built cars and will last long if taken care of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still debating getting an older E39 5 series... I've always liked those body styles