Oil Splash Guard instead of Valley Pan Gasket

Sure, they'll refinance for that low amount but the amount financed better be high. High or be ready for them to tell you to take a home equity loan with it. It doesn't matter who they are its about how much interest they can hang on you.

If you don't owe much because you've been paying over the years, this can be good.

The finance companies have had their asses kicked with non payment because of Covid 19. They're looking to get some of it back because they got FREE money..... FREE Money. Not that they think YOU deserve any of it, but one of them decided it was a good idea to buy your paper, for FREE. And then charge a mere 2.5%..... Then all the other lenders went "Wait, what the fuck are they doing? We need to get in on this." So now it;s going up and up...... Even though the money to them is FREE......

Get in on this, but be sure to use a reputable bank/lender........

Good luck.

If you don't owe much because you've been paying over the years, this can be good.

The finance companies have had their asses kicked with non payment because of Covid 19. They're looking to get some of it back because they got FREE money..... FREE Money. Not that they think YOU deserve any of it, but one of them decided it was a good idea to buy your paper, for FREE. And then charge a mere 2.5%..... Then all the other lenders went "Wait, what the fuck are they doing? We need to get in on this." So now it;s going up and up...... Even though the money to them is FREE......

Get in on this, but be sure to use a reputable bank/lender........

Good luck.

These ruthless banks should of been allowed to go under back in 2008. They're barracudas worse than used car salesmen. They gave mortgages to people who never should of had one, tightened up a bit and a couple years ago went right back to it. These banksters have been feeding off the working man since 1913 (Federal Reserve created) and now they're getting a minor haircut. Notice though I said working man, not freeloaders.
If someone has a lower mortgage to payoff yet you'd be better to just double up on the payments or add a bit more every month, that will piss them off and than there's no lawyers to pay and or closing costs. And if they overlook those you still need a lawyer to read the contract. They're sneaky bastards like wells fargo, boa, chase, jmho.

These ruthless banks should of been allowed to go under back in 2008. They're barracudas worse than used car salesmen. They gave mortgages to people who never should of had one, tightened up a bit and a couple years ago went right back to it. These banksters have been feeding off the working man since 1913 (Federal Reserve created) and now they're getting a minor haircut. Notice though I said working man, not freeloaders.
If someone has a lower mortgage to payoff yet you'd be better to just double up on the payments or add a bit more every month, that will piss them off and than there's no lawyers to pay and or closing costs. And if they overlook those you still need a lawyer to read the contract. They're sneaky bastards like wells fargo, boa, chase, jmho.

OK....... you're pissed off about something. jhmo.

I'm not a finance guy.

But, if you are in a good financial position, and you've met your obligations to whatever financial institution that has your paper, now is the time to make a move. And yes, you need a good finance person to take a look at the loan. Lawyer or what ever, I didn't say "Don't bother to check it out."

That's all I'm saying.

OK....... you're pissed off about something. jhmo.

I'm not a finance guy.

But, if you are in a good financial position, and you've met your obligations to whatever financial institution that has your paper, now is the time to make a move. And yes, you need a good finance person to take a look at the loan. Lawyer or what ever, I didn't say "Don't bother to check it out."

That's all I'm saying.

Not pissed about anything but just stating the facts of today's financial system. The only one that has my paper is me so I have no skin in it other than I despise greedy people and institutions. Who else would get away with the outrageous illegal activities like banks do. Chase paid a what, 1.2 billion dollar fine and got a get out of jail free card. You or I would be rotting in prison forever.

Not pissed about anything but just stating the facts of today's financial system. The only one that has my paper is me so I have no skin in it other than I despise greedy people and institutions. Who else would get away with the outrageous illegal activities like banks do. Chase paid a what, 1.2 billion dollar fine and got a get out of jail free card. You or I would be rotting in prison forever.

The fact remains, interest rates are at ALL TIME lows.

Why not take advantage?

Because YOU are angry about some perceived issue? Banks did what the government LET them do.

Look at what's happening TODAY......

Gubment giving TRILLIONS, yes TRILLIONS of dollars away too ?????????????? WE don't fucking know.

Last edited:
The fact remains, interest rates are at ALL TIME lows.

Why not take advantage?

Because YOU are angry about some perceived issue? Banks did what the government LET them do.

Look at what's happening TODAY......

The banks run the government and do whatever they like. Who's always the biggest receiver of taxpayer bailouts, the banks. Like in 2008 they got trillions with the idea to loan to get the economy going again. All they did was sit on it and put it into the FED to sit there a get interest on"our" taxpayer money. Yes, you can take advantage of low rates but my point is they only want to loan you a crazy amount. Say you owe $35k on your mortgage at oh, 6% and want to refinance that amount, they'll laugh at you. They'll do it you will go another 50k in home equity. Would be nuts to take on that kind of debt in these times.
Like since the chinese virus started and with 40 million losing their jobs the richest people have added 437 billion to their holdings. How is that possible without a great wealth transfer from the middle class to the the elitists.

" Clean the nose hairs off your glasses pops, they been here a day or two, maybe 978 "
Nose hair is under control. A couple sniffs of Nair, and they are gone.
It's the constant need to braid my eyebrows, to keep them out of my mouth, that pisses me off.............
Another constant problem is mowing the hair off of my ears. Two weeks, and they look like ears on a wooly mammoth.:p;)

It's the constant need to braid my eyebrows, to keep them out of my mouth, that pisses me off.............
Another constant problem is mowing the hair off of my ears. Two weeks, and they look like ears on a wooly mammoth.:p;)

Now why is that ? No hair on my damm head but have it everywhere else :eek: :cool: Old people genes coming out ?

Wow, nose hair, ear hair, eyebrows like birds' nest. How about the ouch when you catch your pubic hair in your zipper! :eek::eek:

Wow, nose hair, ear hair, eyebrows like birds' nest. How about the ouch when you catch your pubic hair in your zipper! :eek::eek:

Isn't that part of the reason we wear chonies instead of going commando? :cool:

Isn't that part of the reason we wear chonies instead of going commando? :cool:

Yeah but it doesn't always work that way. Kind of like when you take your sunglasses off and hair got caught in the hinge.

Yeah but it doesn't always work that way. Kind of like when you take your sunglasses off and hair got caught in the hinge.

That's what "man-scaping" is all about. :cool:

Ask your barber/stylist to trim away all those "grampa hairs, those that are sticking out where they shouldn't be" while they are at cutting you're hair. They don't mind, except they don't do nose hairs, that's up to you.

Down below, buy a cheap Bruan trimmer and use it, your wife will appreciate the gesture.

And, wash your ass..........

Last edited:
That's what "man-scaping" is all about. :cool:

Ask your barber/stylist to trim away all those "grampa hairs, those that are sticking out where they shouldn't be" while they are at cutting you're hair. They don't mind, except they don't do nose hairs, that's up to you.

Down below, buy a cheap Bruan trimmer and use it, your wife will appreciate the gesture.

And, wash your ass..........

That's Superb "Funny" !! Foxx .. Carlin & Pryor. They were the best back in the day.

Have been using Dad's old straight razor for decades and wouldn't really be comfortable with someone else down there with it, even her, might be having a bad day and oops, sorry bout that. :cry:
Forgot, a haircut in ny, good luck with that, the cuomo might let them open under phase 3. Haven't been able to get my ears lowered for almost 6 months. He closed them in early March.

Last edited: