Mass Shooting At Car Show

corsair231

Happened in Arkansas. This article said it was gang violence that spilled into a public area, so I don't know if they were participants or spectators of the show or if it just happened to move into the area from another area. Another article mentioned it was an annual show for charity which doesn't sound like something that would draw gang member participation, but ????

The info I saw was the perps were fighting at another business and started a shootout in the street. It appears they were not targeting the show goers. They were collateral damage.
Arkansas has the death penalty... use it.
Then, there's always "Arkancide" too! ;)

Happened in Arkansas. This article said it was gang violence that spilled into a public area, so I don't know if they were participants or spectators of the show or if it just happened to move into the area from another area. Another article mentioned it was an annual show for charity which doesn't sound like something that would draw gang member participation, but ????

That's sad, seems like you can't do anything or go anywhere now days without violence breaking out, last year we had a mass shooting at the grocery store, before that the Theater, now at car shows. Now Denver thinks they can cut down on crime by buying back guns from law abiding citizens. With all the crime going around lately...I ain't selling shit. If you see me in my 87 Buick, or my 55 Thunderbird...Approach With Caution

Now Denver thinks they can cut down on crime by buying back guns from law abiding citizens.
More left-wing bullshit that has never worked. All show, no results.
Same with me. I was packing at the Wallyworld and some cunt in the checkout line saw the outline under my shirt and asked if I had "insecurity issues"?
I looked at her and replied, "not today...& it's none of your fukin business". Molon Labe!

Same with me. I was packing at the Wallyworld and some cunt in the checkout line saw the outline under my shirt and asked if I had "insecurity issues"?
I looked at her and replied, "not today...& it's none of your fukin business". Molon Labe!

I bet they'd be a little bit more conservative with their ammo if they had to buy it.
Although if they hit a couple of Studebakers it wouldn't be bad.

Although if they hit a couple of Studebakers it wouldn't be bad.
Like this one?
My bud's ride. We built it twice.
First build was burned up in a shop fire,
within 2 weeks of going to the upholstery guy.
The second try is what you see here.
Maggie blown 525 LS.
The shooters wouldn't have survived his retaliation! ;)

IMG_0811.JPG

I would've been like "No Bitch, I'm about as secure as it gets"
I looked at her and replied, "not today...& it's none of your fukin business". Molon