Another run of Oil Booster Plates....Who's in???

Coach

Bo ran away with my goat :(
Hello Guys,
I am making another run of Oil Booster Plates. I only do one run a year so who needs in? These will be a PREPAID ORDER. I'll attach the other thread that has the pictures for the guys who do not know what they do or look like. Lorenz Racing has started using these in every build. They are cheap insurance to any engine build.

https://www.turbobuick.com/threads/gauging-interest-in-my-oil-booster-plates.445482/

If you interested...Post here.
I'll let this run for 2 weeks....then get a count.

Thank you
Coach

Forgot.....$57.30 shipped is the price
Steel prices have gone up but I try not to increase too much

Thats funny you charged me $59 shipped last time.
Steel Prices fluxuate each time I make these. They have been as high as $62. Batch size and material costs is calculated out....and that's the cost. I make my products, I do not buy them.
Hope you understand.

Steel Prices fluxuate each time I make these. They have been as high as $62. Batch size and material costs is calculated out....and that's the cost. I make my products, I do not buy them.
Hope you understand.
Yes I understand. I own a business as well.
I said that because you said prices have gone up but it was lower compared to last time.
Charge more Lol

Yes I understand. I own a business as well.
I said that because you said prices have gone up but it was lower compared to last time.
Charge more Lol
OK....I was hoping so. They did go up from $55 shipped partially because shipping increased too.

I will let this post run for the weekend and then send out messages for PREPAID orders on Monday or Tuesday.
It will take a few weeks (2-3) to get steel and make these.

Thank you
Coach

OK guys....
A few more days while I tie up some loose ends.
I’ll let everyone know when to send payment.
Thank you