Another Rental @ Atco

Herb,
Looks like the "TURBO" guys are backing out. njrob has got problems with his ride & i dont think MR BUFF will go without his TUNER :D .But i think there will be 1 other turbo other than me.So I'll bring the food.Rob owes me one now...
Also If anyone wants to go & spectate feel free..If you wanna race Email me or call.203.253.5139........Jim

Originally posted by OldGrayII
Guys, one thing to keep in mind, PARTICULARLY for the spectators, most rentals, unless an ADDITIONAL fee is paid, there is onlt ONE (1) lane allowed to be used, no racing a buddy, AND there is usually NO lights, ONLY TIME SLIPS given out, makes it pretty boring for spectators!! Plus $125.00 is outragous, we last rented out Atco, granted this was in '98, but it was a Saturday from 9-4 with BOTH lanes, lights, Gas availabe, snack bar open, for $50.00 per car!! ANYONE in the general Phila/NJ area remembers MOMS GN Rentals!!!

Haha what happend to mom, havent seen her in a while. ever since the NE action died havent seen her since. Had to of been 1999. how is she doing? still have the gn? didnt make it to any of her rentals but she always a cool lady.

ALSO JRS GN, when is this rental going down. I spoke with herb and he said "thursday" didnt know if he meant tomorrow or next week or what. let me know and i will be there!

Originally posted by Vigor 87GN

ALSO JRS GN, when is this rental going down. I spoke with herb and he said "thursday" didnt know if he meant tomorrow or next week or what. let me know and i will be there!

Russ...the rental is next thurs the 11th(next thurs)..last time I saw "mom" was at the BOP event in early sept..I am pretty sure she had the GN there.

Originally posted by TurboRegal84

Russ...the rental is next thurs the 11th(next thurs)..last time I saw "mom" was at the BOP event in early sept..I am pretty sure she had the GN there.

thanks for clearing that up herb! let me know and ill follow you there next thursday i feel like a bum with my scrathed up side though :( daym neighboor!

Well i got bad news.......It was cancelled.We had 6 that backed out..
Sorry herb & all the others that were going...
Hopefully the next time i'll get some guys to go:rolleyes: .....JIM

Now I dont feel so bad when I had to cancel cause I had to pull my engine out........

Rob