Another Bay area member's car was just stolen this morning...

DaveLC2

I am so upset they we have had 2 member's from the Bay Area get their T-type's stolen recently Most recently is John Wilde's blue 86 T-type with Pro Stars. I don't have any details at this point other then the license plate it
1RHL994. Everyone, please keep an eye out for John's car as well as Tondi's. Here are a couple of pics of John's car.

Attachments

• _DSC0218.jpg
    _DSC0218.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 309
  • _DSC0217.jpg
    _DSC0217.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 293
I wasn't aware John's car was stolen. That sux! When was this?

I recieved the post about an hour ago or so on our local list. I imagine John is dealing with the authorities at this time so I wanted to get the word on for him as he is always doing nice things for us.

I hope he is lucky enough they find it. And everybody keep their eyes open for it.

Steve

WTF!

Something seems very fishy to me. Two stolen in what.. 3 days of one another and they're both in the same club??

Was this one close to Daly City?

Hmmmmm

Sorry to hear about this. I'll keep my eyes open up here and I phoned my two buddies that own Turbo Regals in my area and asked them to also keep an eye out.

YEAH ITS TRUE 2 T's

IM OUT HERE RIDING AROUND SEACHING AND BELIEVE ME IF I SEE THEM THE DRIVER IS GOING TO THE ER.... BELIEVE THAT:mad: