Anna Maria

bad V6

My wife and I are planning a vacation to Anna Maria Island at the end of May. We know very little about the area and I would like to know what you would advise us to check out or do during our stay. What is the water like during late May? We look forward to another memorable trip to the sunshine state.
Thanks,
Patrick

Welcome to Florida. Anna Maria is a very nice place for vacations. There is a nice small car museum close by in Sarasota on us 41 near the airport. Also a really huge car museum not far south in the Punta Gorda Pt Charllote area, also on us 41 but south of the Anna Maria. May in Florida is HOT. bring lots of sun screen and use it! The water at the beach is perfect Florida beach. Not many shells and clear water. There are plenty of charter fishing guides in this area and it may be Tarpon season too. If you check Cruisin' Style magazine, there are car shows all the time in the Bradenton /Sarasota area too. The best Philly cheese steak in 7 counties on West Florida is at South Philly in Sarasota.

My wife and I are planning a vacation to Anna Maria Island at the end of May. We know very little about the area and I would like to know what you would advise us to check out or do during our stay. What is the water like during late May? We look forward to another memorable trip to the sunshine state.
Thanks,
Patrick
Thanks,
Patrick

Patrick

Live nearby - have a turbo V6--if I am around (have a business meeting end of May beginning of June) it would be a pleasure to get together
Gene

Thanks guys. We are looking forward to the getaway. We have a house rented on Anna Maria, and plan to kick back and take easy.