And so it begins.... (lsx content)

Somebody is mad for having to refund money for selling junk parts!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/blownv6-misrepresented-parts.395130/

Go fuk yourself Fred Sanford! Hahahaha!

Im not mad about my decesion to Man up and fix the problem weather it was my doing or his and put it behind us buy jut refunding his money. Im fricking pissed that you threw in your slanderous comments!! You are a complete POS snake in the grass , and a COWARD of epic porportions !!!
Take your MOMS panties off , slither your way down to Walmart and buy yourself your first pair of man pants!!
If you suddenly grow a pair , why dont you Man-up and disclose your real name and put your money where your forked tounge hangs out!! Im going to find out who you really are. So why not just man-up and get this over with. Mike

A friend of mine just went 9.3 @ 148 in a 3600lb+ car with a truck block, truck crank, unported truck heads, off the self wiseco pistons and Manley rods, $800 cast 76 turbo and truck manifolds on e85. Boost hasn't even been turned up. You are a fool not to admit these engines are the best bang for your buck if you want 1k hp. I got 2 cars and my boat to finish up, then I'm back on mine. Really anxious to finish it right now.

Sent from my DROID X2 using TurboBuick mobile app

I got this today:

Attachments

• 1368198333758.jpg
    1368198333758.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 176
It is a 2025 I got used. It was just rebuilt and came with flow sheets. I only want 1k HP on e85 for now and this will supply enough to get me there. I got it for $350. It took my a couple weeks going back and forth with the seller but I'm pretty happy with the price I got:) It is brand new on the inside and I got it for less than half the price of new.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Food for thought Kev, I have a the Weldon 2025 in my car. #12 line from the sump in my factory tank to the pump, #10 from the pump to the front rail, then a Y block to feed each rail separately and return back to the tank from my adjustable fuel pressure reg at the back of the intake by a #8 line. I flow tested my system at Racetronix with their equipment. Then watched them test a mid 10 sec street car with one of their biggest double pumper in tank set ups using a #8 feed to the factory rail, returned to the tank from the Accufab adjustable fuel pressure reg with a #6 line. I was shocked/pissed to see that system out flow mine by a good margin considering that my car has more voltage then their test car. Best of all is that they are super quiet (the Weldon is very loud) and need no fuel controllers to run it on the street. IMO that system could support a mid to low 8sec. I will be selling my Weldon soon and replacing it with this.
All the best with your new set up.

That's weird. My old white car had a double pumper and then I switched to a Weldon 2025. My duty cycle went down 10% with the Weldon. I have a double pumped in the car now but I'm eliminating the stock tank and using a 10 gallon cell. The doubles are fine but I'm always worried about one failing.

You probably had one of Reds double pumpers. The Racetronix double pumper is being used with a new pump that just came out within the last year. Takes a bit to get it in the tank, but flows like a baby to a breast feeding.

That's weird. My old white car had a double pumper and then I switched to a Weldon 2025. My duty cycle went down 10% with the Weldon. I have a double pumped in the car now but I'm eliminating the stock tank and using a 10 gallon cell. The doubles are fine but I'm always worried about one failing.

Our inj duty cycle went from 98% down to 72% switching from double pumper to a 2025 weldon. We are going with a 2035 on this build for future growth.
1000 hp is not our goal. ;)

You probably had one of Reds double pumpers. The Racetronix double pumper is being used with a new pump that just came out within the last year. Takes a bit to get it in the tank, but flows like a baby to a breast feeding.
Yeah we did have a red's.

Yeah it was a reds. I'm getting rid of the tank mostly for weight. I don't want to have to run that much fuel in the car.

Yeah it was a reds. I'm getting rid of the tank mostly for weight. I don't want to have to run that much fuel in the car.

The weldon is a little noisy. It kinda sounds like a weed eater with the throttle stuck.

A friend of mine just went 9.3 @ 148 in a 3600lb+ car with a truck block, truck crank, unported truck heads, off the self wiseco pistons and Manley rods, $800 cast 76 turbo and truck manifolds on e85. Boost hasn't even been turned up. You are a fool not to admit these engines are the best bang for your buck if you want 1k hp. I got 2 cars and my boat to finish up, then I'm back on mine. Really anxious to finish it right now.

Kevin, I assume you are directing that post to me. I dont have a problem with you or anyone else putting a LS motor in your Buick , thats your call. I see it about the same as putting a ford 351 in it , or say Billy Glidden putting one in his Mustang. Its just not going to command the same respect from a true diehard Buick guy. I do have a problem with this clown 8 sec 109(NO FRIKIN WAY) going all over this board preaching that the fix to everything engine related should be fixed with a LS engine. This clown has been messing with his for probably over 3 - 4 years and hasnt shown me anything!! NOTHIN!!! NADDA!!!

Before its all done , every one of you doing the switch will end up with 20K +++ in the entire switch , and it most likely will struggle to run with a stout 109 powered TSM car. I like you, and have a lot of respect for you , I just lost a little of it when you decided to make the switch !!

BTW I had no business getting in your thread. I have been following it since the beginning(couple years now)and wish you all the luck in the world with completing it. I have just had enough of 8 sec 109 and needed to lash out.
This will be last post in your thread unless I have something constructive to say about it. See you at the track Mike

Actually it wasn't directed at you

And I have everything to get mine running except time. I sold all my 109 ths/tsm stuff for about $8-9k. I bought everything I needed for the switch plus a boat and a family vacation lol. I have extra blocks too. Only thing I would like to get is a short block with better pistons and rods, but I will have $1500 in it tops. And there will not be a tsm car that will touch it.

We spent about $3000 repairing our v6 last year from melting a piston.
Tim v8 stuff he has bought= Trick Flow heads, Mark Bullet custom cam, 2 Tial 44mm gates, 2 s366 turbo's
"works turbo chargers", ls1 intake, stainless 3.5 inch pipe for 2 downpipes, 3 inch aluminum for cold side,
stainless works headers, xim box, complete engine wire harness from Fast, and a really nice bradco convertor.
He may be getting close to $10,000 now with nothing but a few fittings left to buy.
There are a few million blocks laying around the junkyard for us to play with

Ronnie, not to mention the worse set of truck heads is still better than the best set of aftermarket v6 heads lol. If you crack one, you throw it away and buy a new set for $100. My old gn1's needed $300+ of work everytime I pulled the damn things off.

Ronnie, not to mention the worse set of truck heads is still better than the best set of aftermarket v6 heads lol. If you crack one, you throw it away and buy a new set for $100. My old gn1's needed $300+ of work everytime I pulled the damn things off.

We went with the trick flow for $1200 fully cnc ported. It was same price as a set of ported ls6 heads but suppose to flow better.

..And there will not be a tsm car that will touch it.

Challenge accepted... :)

I think it would be fun if the GS nats would allow some v6 vs. LS races so we can finally find out. They used to do BBB vs. hemi stuff.

I completely understand the appeal of the LS. I almost made the switch, but I was looking for more than what a stock bottom end would do and the price vs. stage 2 parts was roughly a wash. Although the LS stuff probably has better resale. I'm sure Tom is enjoying his new car, but I bet eventually he will have another buick.

If you are going for a car at the xtsm speed of high 8's, I think a stock crank/block truck engine will do. It has been done a lot. I know of 2 stock block v6's that have been there. And only those owners will know the truth of how many they really crack. The stage 2 stuff I priced was going to be way expensive, even if you use a Chinese crank which is still probably not as good as a stock truck crank. Then you add on heads and everything in-between.
I'll take the challenge though:)