And so it begins.... (lsx content)

All the 5.3 stuff is for sale including headers and hot side. Pm me for details if you are interested or have questions

I being convinced to stay the route and finish it. I want a low 9 sec car. Would love to go s2 but after adding up what it would take, I can not afford it. $2k in heads, $2k for a Chinese rotating assembly, $1k+ for a block that needs fixing, $1.5k in top end, $1k in headers, plus all the little stuff. I can get my goal with a stock truck block, stock crank, $1k in pistons and rods and stock heads. I already have all that.

I am. I had to edit my above post where I said I can afford it. Lol..I can NOT afford the s2

Only if I can be the RRA and set the rules around my combo. lol!
Funny stuff.. considering the source. I think I remember vaguely about a Bamford being the "King" in TSM....

BTW, how many of you ex-TSM guys actually went in the 8's? None because you gave up.

I made it to the 8s and I also haven't changed anything on my car from the TSM rules from 2008.. put that in your pipe and smoke it. ;)

Better yet, just take your V6 out and put a V8 in and go just as slow... oh wait, you already did that too... Easier to take your ball and go home I guess.

Carry on with your pity party..

Funny stuff.. considering the source. I think I remember vaguely about a Bamford being the "King" in TSM....

BTW, how many of you ex-TSM guys actually went in the 8's? None because you gave up.

I made it to the 8s and I also haven't changed anything on my car from the TSM rules from 2008.. put that in your pipe and smoke it. ;)

Better yet, just take your V6 out and put a V8 in and go just as slow... oh wait, you already did that too... Easier to take your ball and go home I guess.

Carry on with your pity party..

Go stroke yourself in the TSM section. Nobody cares what you are doing or have done over here, it's the LSX section.

Jason, get into any fights at the track lately? Oh I forgot there is nobody left! Hahaha!

Good to know.
Didn't you try to get out of the v6 stuff years ago when you sold your car, then sold your engine?

Good to know.
Didn't you try to get out of the v6 stuff years ago when you sold your car, then sold your engine?
It has been for sale since we have been running TSM. :)
V6racer we still have a TSM car with a v6. We have not gave up on anything. It is not race car enough for your XTSM rules tho.
You told me if the banana left TSM the class would die for sure. I think we can put all that blame on you, so put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

Go stroke yourself in the TSM section. Nobody cares what you are doing or have done over here, it's the LSX section.

Jason, get into any fights at the track lately? Oh I forgot there is nobody left! Hahaha!

Absolutley no body gives a rats arse what you have done!! OH wait no body knows what you have done , no body knows exactly WHO you are, or WTF you have done. WHY , because you are a COWARD that hides behind that BS sig of yours.
I called you and your LS junk out a year ago for a heads up race with my Stage2 car for for 10K. GUESS WHAT!! I guess your junk aint that BAD , because you declined my offer.
I got another offer for you, JasonWhite against your LS turd , heads up 2out of 3 !! What say you?? COWARD!!!

MY name is Mike Booher and I approve this message!!!

Absolutley no body gives a rats arse what you have done!! OH wait no body knows what you have done , no body knows exactly WHO you are, or WTF you have done. WHY , because you are a COWARD that hides behind that BS sig of yours.
I called you and your LS junk out a year ago for a heads up race with my Stage2 car for for 10K. GUESS WHAT!! I guess your junk aint that BAD , because you declined my offer.
I got another offer for you, JasonWhite against your LS turd , heads up 2out of 3 !! What say you?? COWARD!!!

MY name is Mike Booher and I approve this message!!!

Somebody is mad for having to refund money for selling junk parts!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/blownv6-misrepresented-parts.395130/

Go fuk yourself Fred Sanford! Hahahaha!