Anbody know Lou Pascone aka wickedtt?

First Of All You Have To Tell The Whole Story. You Purchased Those Parts In Mid October And The First Time You Tried To Contact Me Was In January. I Have The Emails To Prove It. Not Around Thanksgiving. If Any One Received A Box In That Condition From Ups They Would Have Immediately Contacted Me Or Ups. I Could Of Put In A Claim At That Time Because Yes It Was Insured And Was Shipped Through The Ups Store And They Would Of Not Accepted The Box In That Condition. Obviously From The Look Of The Box And The Condition Of The Parts Something Happen During Shipping. I Know For A Fact They Did Not Look Like That. They Came Right Out Of The Motor Wiped Clean And Packaged The Day I Shipped It Because It Was A Short Block That I Was Saving. I Told You From The Begining I Sold My House And Was Cleaning Out The Basementand Did Not Have Room For Alot Of My Parts In My New House.. I Have Not Been On The Computer For Over 2 Months And You Can See That. I've Been Busy Working On My New House, I'm Sure You Guys Know How That Is, The Car Has Been Locked In The Garage

I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSRATION IN TRYING TO CONTACT ME BUT I HIDE FROM NO ONE, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT $250 WORTH OF PARTS. I'VE DEALT WITH PEOPLE FOR YEARS ON THE BOARD AND NEVER REALLY HAD ANY PROBLEMS. WHAT HAPPEN TO THESE PARTS FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS, WAS THE BOX THROWN AROUND THE GARAGE ALOT. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION ALSO YOU RECEIVED A BOX ALL TORN UP AND TELLING ME YOU DID'NT EVEN OPEN IT TO LOOK AT THE PARTS AT ALL,IT TAKES 5 MINUTES TO INSPECT THEM, I KNOW I DO AFTER I SPEND MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND THEN AFTER MONTHS SMEAR MY GOOD NAME ON THE BOARD AND I'M NOT SURE WHAT YOU EXPECT ME TO DO. .AT THIS POINT I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO TO BE FAIR.:mad:

I'm Sorry But I Do Understand Your Frustration That Is Why I'm Talking To You. I Would Like To Be Fair About It. I Will Go Down To The Ups Store First Thing Monday And See If There Is Anything They Can Do And If Not I'm Sure We Can Come To A Fair Agreement. Just Give Me A Couple Of Days To Work On It And We Will Stay In Contact. Is This Ok?

agreement

Just thought I would bump this TTT.

Lou agreed to give me my money back. I sent him the parts back, and he sent me a money order. I got it. He made good on the damaged parts.

Thanks Lou.