An idea how many WE4's with the WO2 made

kirban 2 cents worth

On a side note buickx2, appreciate the compliments. I still remember that car. I was a lot younger then. That car came out of Plymouth Meeting area about one block of the PA turnpike. Guy worked at a gas station.

Lmiteds with WO2 black out package quite rare and you are smart enough to have it this long so it is even more rarer today than when you bought it.

Taking a wild guess without looking you probably paid under 10 grand to me for it.

enjoy the ride...

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I think we have exhausted our knowledge on WE4s at least as far as the outside appearance goes.

I have a 87 T with a build date before Nov of 86, its an original black car with black out trim but chrome bumpers. It has grey buckets, it was non posi but I put a Eaton in it, it has the alum bumper bracket rpo codes. So Dennis is saying this is a rare car cause it was only offered for a few weeks. Am I right??

A friend up here owns an '86 T-type, black with chrome bumpers and the WO2. It also has a 60/40 leather bench, column shift, and t-tops. Always thought that was a rare build :)

Last edited:

Internal GM Paperwork for the WE4

Sales Lit for the WE4

I would like to note that GM referred to the WE4 as the Turbo T package.

I look at every Black 87 I can to see about a Black 19 car with Chrome after the cut off date.