American Muscle Challenge

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
Sorry if this is old news but I just got an e-mail about a board game designed around restoring classic muscle. Of course I did not see a TR as an option but id did say Classic and I think that rules out the 80's.

I apologize ahead of time if this is a scam or something terrible but if it is they put a lot of effort into the power point demo.

Here is the mail:

Dear Fellow Muscle Car Enthusiast,

My name is Jack Herbert, vice president of Classic Family Entertainment (CFE). My partner and I have developed a Muscle Car themed board game called, American Muscle Challenge™. It’s the first classic board game featuring muscle cars. We’re sending this email to you and other muscle car club members, whose names were found on muscle car club directories on the Internet.

We would like to ask you to visit our website American Muscle Challenge and tell us what you think of it. While on our site, we invite you to try some of the interactive features, as well as learn about our American Muscle Challenge™ board game. As a special gift, Cruiser Ken, creator of American Muscle Challenge™ is sending Muscle Car Club members a promotional coupon, good for 10% off the American Muscle Challenge™ board game from our online store. Just place your online order before the April 15th expiration date.

Just enter coupon code: mcclub318

It’s that easy!

Should you have any questions, please contact me at jack@ClassicFamilyEntertainment.com. Please feel free to forward this email with the coupon code along to everyone in your muscle car club and anyone else who loves muscle cars. The code is unlimited, so it can be used as many times by as many people as you’d like.

We look forward to hearing from you.