amazing service from Racetronix!

mommasGN

I had a set of Racetronix 120# injectors i purchased from a well know vendor. I am running E85. I developed an issue with my engine and signs pointed to injectors. Being the injectors were only 8 months old. i called up racetronix to ask if i could send them in for evaluation. The owner himself called me after they tried multiple cleanings. 2 injctors were leaking like a runny nose and none of them flowed even close to the same. I was only hoping to for them to check the injectors out and let me know what happened. He said he would send me a complete set ( i had already purchased another set so i could drive the car). Even with E85 he said this should not have happened. I even offered to pay for the shipping back to me and he said no.

This is top notch service! I will definitely buy from them again.

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
well.......emailed them my situation, then they had me call and talk to someone, Then the owner called me back.

I like their products.

There was a time that customer service was lacking. Glad to hear that is no longer the case.

Jerryl

Tall Chinese Guy
I have ordered quite a few times from RX and had a chance to visit their store a few years ago. I have called and spoke to Jack a few times when I had questions on their product that their distributor couldn't be bothered with. Their shipping is *much* faster to Houston than from one of their distributors, and the service overall is excellent. They are a great company to buy from.

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
I have also purchased a few RX products & found the quality to be excellent.

Recall several complaints about lack of customer service or tech assistance. Sounds like that is not a problem any longer.

Jerryl

Tall Chinese Guy
I have also purchased a few RX products & found the quality to be excellent.

Recall several complaints about lack of customer service or tech assistance. Sounds like that is not a problem any longer.
IMO, its a combination of things. I am sure RX got better, and while there is always room for improvement, previous concerns may have been the results of expectations beyond the norm.