amana dryer heats for 5-10 minutes

jetmech

I have a 10 year old amana dryer, it is only heating(gas) for about 10 minutes then shuts off. I just looked it up on amana website and there are 2 thermostats, 1 is a 146F cycle thermostat and the other is just a thermostat. any ideas on which one it is . Model number DLG330RAW thanks

did some testing with the front off, dryer ran for 12 minutes then gas valve shut off, igniter glowed bright orange several times but did not re light(valve did not open) i let it cool off for 5-10 minutes and dryer re light and heated for 3 minutes and shut off again. All blowers are working and duct work is 3 years old with no clogs. Dryer always worked good going for 45-50 minutes and then stopped working correctly overnight.

Anyway u can use a meter to see which is holding back on the juice to gas valve. bird nest in the vent pipe? thats what happen to mine

thanks. i called a repair shop and they said the same think on the solenoid valves. getting them saturday for about 25 bucks . thanks.

UPDATE it was the 2 black solenoid valves on the gas valve 25.15 for both and worked like you said. Thanks