Am thinking about a TTA

turbotroy

Hi All, I'm thinking about a TTA to add to the corral. What's the situation about aftermarket parts for these animals? How much GN stuff works? Do I need my own machine shop? Thanks and Cheers!

Downpipes were an issue until recently. Intercoolers are kinda hard to come by, otherwise not too bad.

have u ever rode in one? its the most horribly riding car I've ever been in. stiff and terribly uncomfortable.

have u ever rode in one? its the most horribly riding car I've ever been in. stiff and terribly uncomfortable.
I've never really thought mine was uncomfortable, but compared to a GN it's noisy, and a rougher ride.

yea the first time I rode in one it was like riding in a bumpy noisy go-cart. a fast go-cart tho....:D but then again an 87 Regal rides like shit too but it's quite softer.

if your tt/a rides that bad the shocks and struts are probably bad
I would suggest a set of bilstein struts and shocks
it cured the harsh ride on my tt/a

yea the first time I rode in one it was like riding in a bumpy noisy go-cart. a fast go-cart tho....:D but then again an 87 Regal rides like shit too but it's quite softer.
you must have rode in a POS.... otherwise your memory would be a little different....

not even close bro its was a low mile original TA with less then 15k on it. sorry if ppl are offended but its a rough noisy ride period

you must have rode in a POS.... otherwise your memory would be a little different....

don't get me wrong I absolutely love the TTA. still think its one of the baddest cars ever made but the suspension wud be my first mod but then again it was one of my first mods with a TR....

I still remember my buddy racing a brand new Vette back in 1990 and smoking it! wen we both came to the next red light he wudnt even look over at us. it was truly one of the funniest things I've ever seen and one the best nites of car racing I can ever remember but it was a really rough ride and can still hear my buddy say "fukers fast but rides like shit huh" I was like yea but its fukn fast and thats all that really matters

not even close bro its was a low mile original TA with less then 15k on it. sorry if ppl are offended but its a rough noisy ride period
I can see how a TR owner would get that impression if on rough northern roads and not a lot of ride time in a f-body.... A 1969 400 4sp firebird was my first car...OH the times i had...:D