Aluminum Grand National Rims

What size brakes will fit behind these?
Will LS1 front brakes fit.
How about 1LE rear brakes.
They look great.

Chris let me research this a little better in depth. I plan on putting the drawings up on how there clearances are. What will work & what will not.

I hope that these are not made off-shore, if so, Japan yes, China a big NO!!, thanks.

Ron

Ron, If they were made else where they would be alot more coin. They are probably made in China. Brian tried to make these as affordable as possible

Ron aluminum is from the U.S. But they are being cast in China. This is a company CCI has used for years. Everything is speed rated & fully balanced. I'm sending 1 of my 10's out today to get chromed.
The container is scheduled to be here on 8/1.

It's getting close! Supposed to be the 1st but the shipment was delayed... anyone have anyother word?

I can wait... they look awsome.

Great job Bryan.

Brian

Brian all they can do is estimate the arrival & then you have customs.We are thru customs. Now it is transport. We are looking at next week.

Joe I spoke to a few chrome shops. I was sending 1 out to CA. they told me my cost $140. That isn't including shipping.
Any one know of a good Chrome shop I am half interested. When they were building them they told me $125 each. I thought that was hi. I am guessing it isn't!
The finish on them now is pretty damn impressive but not chrome. Most people walk in here think they are stock GN wheels when they see them or the widen ones we build.
If you guys want free shipping on these you have until this weekend. Once we start unloading them & stocking them it is over.

Brian,

I assume you will be bringing these to Bowling Green? It has been a few years since I have been to BG, but I might have to go back just to get a set of these rims.

Hey Paul yes we will have these at BG. We are shipping this Thursday.
Big blue not at this time. The stretched wheels looked almost pancake in design.

Received the rims... I'm overseas, so they aren't on the car yet. Wife said they look great! Dec. isn't coming fast enough.

Anyone have pictures of them installed to hold me over till then?

Also, Brian, you said future plans will be determined by how these sell... did they do good? I sure hope so!

We had a lot of these pre-sold when they arrived. So alot went out at 1 time. They are steady but not flying like expected. Every one who has received them states the pictures do not do them Justice. We will have them in BG. 7", 8" & 10" Gm hi-tech is doing a write up for us so that should get some more of them out there for people to see. Good Mark is now carrying these as well they took about 200 wheels. A few other vendors are advertising these as well.

Sorry I didn't post right away, I was out working Isaac damage in Mississippi, then soon thereafter working Sandy damage in New Jersey. I received the aluminum wheels while I was gone. Brian really outdid himself on this one, these wheels are awesome. I have them hanging on the car, but haven't had time to get tires on them yet. I love everything about them, the design of the center cap is perfect, it's what the Buick engineers should have done in the first place. Thanks Brian! I sold 4 driver quality original wheels and 4 minty center caps on ebay for enough cash to buy these.

We had a lot of these pre-sold when they arrived. So alot went out at 1 time. They are steady but not flying like expected. Every one who has received them states the pictures do not do them Justice. We will have them in BG. 7", 8" & 10" Gm hi-tech is doing a write up for us so that should get some more of them out there for people to see. Good Mark is now carrying these as well they took about 200 wheels. A few other vendors are advertising these as well.

That's because everyone is waiting for the 17's and 18's like myself. I want to upgrade my brakes with huge rotors and that's not possible with 15's.

That's because everyone is waiting for the 17's and 18's like myself. I want to upgrade my brakes with huge rotors and that's not possible with 15's.
You sell what you know sells first from 15 years of experience. When what you know sells, then you play :) There is a little bit of a risk & a lot of $.
We already have a meeting in January with CCI on 18" x 8" & 18 x 9.5" GNX wheels.
We are also speaking to another Vendor on the possibility of doing 17" GN wheels. I think you will see GNX before you see 17" GN wheels. I hit the lottery I'll build you 17 & 18" GN wheels I promise. ;)