Aluminum Grand National Rims

You did a great job brian it took awhile but really look like a gn rim which i think is important , and they look great . I know you said these are powder coated where they are painted but are the rims also fully clearcoated also ,just wandering.
Yes right now they are fully cleared. The paint is powder coated on. This protects the back of the rims from brake dust. Easy to wash off & keep clean.

Those make the Budniks look bad! Damn! Looking great dude! Now come out with some 17 and 18's and you'll be getting my business! ---Jeremy

Yes right now they are fully cleared. The paint is powder coated on. This protects the back of the rims from brake dust. Easy to wash off & keep clean.
That's good being fully cleared is how I want these. Can't wait to see how rims look on the Gn you are putting them on today . Brian I might really want the 15 x10 for the back . Would like to see how they look on Gn if you could do that also. Thanks bud.

I am watching the weather right now. we are over cast & looks like rain. Inside pics will not do it justice. I know they are calling for Rain tomorrow as well just waiting for a break in the clouds.
17",18" 22" etc. Not going to happen unless these do really well.
Trust me it is tough enough to get 1000 wheels built. That is an extremely small run. Then tell them it is for a 25 year old vehicle.
I am not saying it can't happen but I went with what our cars came with. If I sell 1000 wheels today I'll build your 17 or 18's tomorrow ;)

How quickly are they available for purchase. I've been looking for a mint set of GN wheels and this is the answer to my problem !

Is the aluminum chrome finish? If not is it possible for you to chrome it?
It is a polished aluminum finish. They have a protective coating like any aluminum wheel would. We have Chromed a few sets of T wheels so yes they can be chromed.

Wheels should be ready in 30-45 days. They are waiting on me to say build this many & what size. The molds are done. This is why we are offering free shipping to give us a better idea of a count on which size rims are needed & how many.

It is a polished aluminum finish. They have a protective coating like any aluminum wheel would. We have Chromed a few sets of T wheels so yes they can be chromed.

Wheels should be ready in 30-45 days. They are waiting on me to say build this many & what size. The molds are done. This is why we are offering free shipping to give us a better idea of a count on which size rims are needed & how many.

I can't stop looking at the pictures! They are very nice improved replicas. The community really benefits from vendors like yourself! Thanks for doing this for us.

Wow!
Very nice. I really like the depth on the center section. Thanks for stepping up once again.

Mike Barnard

Here are some of the 15 x 7" & 15 x 8" wheels installed on a 100+K mile GN. I know some will have a lot nicer & some not. I wanted to grab an average car with the wheels. Any thing that was mint would look even better. This is a real world car.
Your T cap & even a GNX cap installed.

Attachments

• GBPGrandNationalAluminumwheels008.jpg
    GBPGrandNationalAluminumwheels008.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 420
  • GBPGrandNationalAluminumwheels011.jpg
    GBPGrandNationalAluminumwheels011.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 418
  • GBPGrandNationalAluminumwheels012.jpg
    GBPGrandNationalAluminumwheels012.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 528
  • GBPGrandNationalAluminumwheels013.jpg
    GBPGrandNationalAluminumwheels013.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 428
  • GBPGrandNationalAluminumwheels016.jpg
    GBPGrandNationalAluminumwheels016.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 398
Thank you sir! They look great & people should remember that 15" tires typically result in the smoothest ride..