Alum Car trailer?

SS/GN

Looking for an Alum open car trailer,any body have input or experience on them?I am leaning towards buying new.Thanks in advance

Kevin

I have a featherlite aluminum open trailer ,and I love it.You can't even tell your pulling it.(very light)also both fenders are removable.I wish they had the tilt option

Why are you thinking of going with an aluminum trailer? What do you tow with? How heavy of a car do you plan to tow? They're nice, obviously very light weight. Cost tends to be the biggest drawback.

Peter

Why are you thinking of going with an aluminum trailer? What do you tow with? How heavy of a car do you plan to tow? They're nice, obviously very light weight. Cost tends to be the biggest drawback.

Peter

Peter is their any other car besides a Buick;)If anyone knows of a good dealer I would appreciate that also.I am in Canada and the prices are $1000 more for the same trailer :rolleyes:I would just take a holiday/road trip to pick up.Thanks
Kevin

I have watched the beating that some guys do to their trailers I'd buy NEW !!!! Unless you can get get someone who took care of it like you do to yours !! :cool:

What do you tow with Kevin?

I have a 04 Sillverado 1500 with a 5.3. It towed my enclosed oko_O .I agree about the cost factor of the alum etc,however the paint on the steel trailers always cracks,peels and rusts.:rolleyes: I like the alum because after it goes dull it stays looking like new for a long time:cool: .Thanks

Kevin