Alternator relocation bracket

bttwracing86T

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE 6!
Someone should make one like champions. So others can get them in a decent time frame. PS and alternator bracket that is.

Why nobody has duplicated this part is beyond me. There is a high demand and the parts are easy to mill.
If someone will send me their bracket, I can draw it up in either Inventor or SolidWorks.

Got the Champion bracket from Full Throttle pretty quick. The H&R motor mounts... still on back order it seems :banghead:

If someone wants to draw it up I can quote it and produce it, probably black anodized though.
I have a Champion on my STG II and it looks and works fine.

If someone wants to draw it up I can quote it and produce it, probably black anodized though.

here's a problem that i've yet to see here and i actually phoned champion on this the other day.i had a front mount for years, an old dutteweiller unit with no sway bar,now i want to return to stock intercooler and lo and behold,that nice bracket is in the way of stock brackets for inter.champion said that this was the first time he's heard of this as every body has a front mount!!...i know lot of guys are using an extended inter,but in my case,front mount or stock..anyway i'll see what happens..

I have one and am going to have a issue with my oil by pass going to my fuel block off plate. I wouldn't mind sending it to someone to have it re engineered . Let me know
IMG_8342.JPG

hi,nice engine there!,actually mine is fairly stock and was looking at the stock intercooler and i think it looks like the pass. side bracket will bolt on as normal,just a matter of rigging up a bracket(if needed) for the driver's side.shouldn't be to hard for CHAMPION to make..thing is i don't have the pass.side bracket!..

Attachments

• alt mount.JPG
    alt mount.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 173