Alternative to NGK BCR8ES?

achalmersman

Anybody know an alternative to the NGK BCR8ES spark plug? Looking for a resistor core, non projected tip, 3/4" reach, 14mm plug for my new TA SE heads. These are a bitch to get in the US as other users have found also.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I thought ninja racing had them in stock, There are ebay sellers with them, also I think. You won't find them at "the zone"

how hard are you pushing your combo? standard tip is probably fine. Those are easier to find.

Bob

They do but I was hoping to find an equivelant that is readily available but if not Ill order from Ninja. NAPA delivers to me and I am set up with prolink and I dont even find this in their inventory list let alone in stock anywhere

Race ported TA SE heads and Ill be getting a cam kit from Bison. I plan to ramp up and end up pushing this 62 compressor about as hard as I can.... For a little while at least :)

Ninja is about your only option in the states. Do yourself a favor and order extra! I waited weeks when I had one cracked plug.

Ok I just ordered a set. I wasnt sure of their history but hearing you guys have gotten stuff before and they take PayPal makes me more comfortable. Thanks!

I purchased from them 2 months ago and I received my spark plugs in less than 2 weeks.