Alright guys, whose GN w/Jesus fish out back had gotten beat by the Beater Bomb?

Pretty sure that is john Plogi. I believe he runs high eights or low nines. Beater bomb must be fast.

4 minutes of pure hype and then pure boredom for < 10 seconds of real racing.

Is this an episode of Street Outlaws?

Something was up on that pass. He usually launches like a bat out of hell. Looks like he was spinning at the line on the first shot.

It spun on every pass, that track is usually tough to get down with any power and it was a no prep race. I turned the car down beyond turd mode and was still spinning. It would have looked a lot better if the video showed the 4 races I won getting to the final round. It was a lot of fun and I came home with a chunk of change.

And yes, beater bomb is fast!

Speaking of the "Jesus fish", I see some on cars going down the road and always wondered what's the meaning of them?

Claude.

The grey T belongs to Jason Strader, his dad Chuck was big in the turbo Buick scene in Omaha in the 1990's.

The grey T belongs to Jason Strader, his dad Chuck was big in the turbo Buick scene in Omaha in the 1990's.
Cool! Is he coming down to Oklahoma for Ford vs. Buick? We need all the Buicks to show up as possible. Looks pretty quick :D

Speaking of the "Jesus fish", I see some on cars going down the road and always wondered what's the meaning of them?

Claude.

Claude, it has a direct correlation with the parable of the fisherman, where Jesus is said to be the fisherman, and those who have been hooked by Him, and have been caught up by His net (His words), and thus they are His fish. When you see those fish they embellish a follower of Christ.. :)

"... the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind, when it was full, the fishermen pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away. For those with ears to hear let them hear".