ALRADCO RADIATORS UPDATE...

Coach

Bo ran away with my goat :(
Hello Guys,
I just got off the phone with Pete from ALRADCO RADIATORS.
He has had some personal issues and fallen behind but he assured me...HE IS STILL IN BUSINESS.
He will have a NEW WEBSITE up within a few weeks and he has teamed with a well known Buick mechanic and made a few upgrades to the radiators. He is awaiting the finished tooling and hopefully will be able to offer a group buy very soon.
I had told many,on here, that were looking for his website that he and I had played phone tag and text tag but I would get the word out as soon as I got confirmation from him.
Hold out a little while longer...ALRADCO WILL RETURN.

Thank you all
Coach

Last edited:
That's great news Coach. Many people have been asking.

I've been leaving Pete messages for over two years now. I hope he's OK.

Once again...I have talked to him, but I am completely unaware of his actual time table. He is working with Lorenz Racing about some tooling changes to make the rads work better. So all I can say is...hold tight.

We have alum radiator/fan kits available if anyone needs one now.

The Casper's wiring harness with 2 relays is not shown but also included.

FAN:RAD.JPG

Notice the tabs are bolted on, not welded in place.

This makes it very easy for installation as they can be installed together as a unit or each separate.

Notice the tabs are bolted on, not welded in place.

This makes it very easy for installation as they can be installed together as a unit or each separate.

Nick - Any issues with fitting this radiator/fans with a RJC 315 front mount?

Nick - Any issues with fitting this radiator/fans with a RJC 315 front mount?

From what I have checked out so far there should not be any issue with the RJC front mount pipes, but in a week or 2 I will be installing the fan/rad combo in a GN with the RJC IC to verify the fitment.

From what I have checked out so far there should not be any issue with the RJC front mount pipes, but in a week or 2 I will be installing the fan/rad combo in a GN with the RJC IC to verify the fitment.
Please post pics when done.

Are they Alradco?
I thought this was an Alradco update thread. I'm interested because I need updates on his hid headlights.
This has seem to have turned into an "AZGN" sells this stuff too, where it would seem more appropriate to start his own thread. Just my.02 cents.

I thought this was an Alradco update thread. I'm interested because I need updates on his hid headlights.
This has seem to have turned into an "AZGN" sells this stuff too, where it would seem more appropriate to start his own thread. Just my.02 cents.

This is exactly the point I was going to make. Unless he is selling Alradco radiators? He has a habit of hijacking guys for sale threads...

Hijacking? Dont think hes trying to hijack anything but rather helping members in imitate need of a second option. He will probably make a post of his own and let this continue to be a alradco update thread.

I have a alradco myself and love it and will be waiting for more to be made so i can grab another.

Till then, does anyone have any solid info whats going on with them?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk