alpine455 ?????

No $ returned to my account as of yesterday but it hadn't been but couple business days since the Fraud Report was sent in. Police report made & suspect this Clown will get what's coming go him if he hasn't already.
Thanks for the follow-up & I know I will be Xtra careful in the future.

Got a Dear John Letter from BB&T after they lead me to believe things would be taken care of. Doesn't pay to be an honest hard working business owner. I can only hope the same as Back2Spool: "That POS Junkie OD'd on my dime" or got a room with Bubba and had the Train Run On Him.
Sad day fur sure.

Damn, this scum lives 5 minutes away from me.... Hoping everything gets sorted out.

If that address is correct, then I know exactly where it is. Could take a quick trip by to see if its vacant or not. Let me know if you end up in Michigan.

If that address is correct, then I know exactly where it is. Could take a quick trip by to see if its vacant or not. Let me know if you end up in Michigan.
That would be great if you could do that. I filed a police report here. They are supposed to contact local MI cops. Im sure almost nothing has been done. Was going to call the Sheriffs office today to follow up but was too busy in the shop. If I can hand them go intel then perhaps they can get this dirt bag picked up and violated.

Im in Maryland but am looking for an excuse to road trip in a few weeks. Im sure the $ and parts are gone. Rather cops handle it but who know what karma brings:)

Im sure the $ and parts are gone. Rather cops handle it but who know what karma brings:)

This douche nozzle's bad Karma cup runneth over.......... let's hope an 18 wheeler runneth him over......... by accident, of course, with no negative ramifications what-so-ever for the driver of said 18 wheeler.

Well...just rolled by and someone is definitely living there. Lights on and a truck in the driveway.

Well...just rolled by and someone is definitely living there. Lights on and a truck in the driveway.
He hasnt lived there in at least 5 years.... Dont get yourself in trouble him mom forclosed on that house....... trust me i want him as bad as yall do, you lost a few hundred i lost thousands......all because my friend decided to bring him around and give him a job when he got out of jail.....

I have family that is state police. If this guy can be tracked down, I can see to it that his life becomes very uncomfortable.