Almost done!!!!!!

Twins

Wanna Trade Eyeglasses ?
The V1's on and the ATR downpipe is here....still waiting on PTE to get my turbo back and then it's off to the track.

The mech called yesterday and told me there was 3 vac lines off laying near the drivers side valve cover...anyone have a clue what these could be for? The EGR and wastegate sold. vac lines were connected and the car didn't act like there was any vac leaks. I'm bringing him the Buick service manual I bought at the 98 nats (it finally gets used:eek: ) and he's going to replace them all.

Anyway just a little update...I'm starting to get excited!!!!!!!

That ATR dp made one hell of a difference on my car :) I am very impressed with the performance gains for 130 bucks - what a deal!

The Vac. Lines are not need anymore Chris. The were for the wastegate and solenoid (which you don't use anymore). Sorry I left em' laying there..........but without tearing the car apart I couldn't get them off.

Glad to hear it is coming along.........I will start ordering parts next week.

:D

Got a call from Swains looks like I might have a tranny next week, if they can track down the tranny cover. Then there may be another hot air out and about before it goes in for paint.

That ATR dp made one hell of a difference on my car I am very impressed with the performance gains for 130 bucks - what a deal!

Damn Mike, you really love that DP eh, makes me want to get one :) What kind of up-pipe do you have? How much was it?

Dave

Originally posted by dave84gn

Damn Mike, you really love that DP eh, makes me want to get one :) What kind of up-pipe do you have? How much was it?

Dave

I'm running the ATR crossover (90$) and up pipe (90$) and downpipe (130$). Money well spent :) Just need the headers to complete the kit, but they are around 500$. You can get them direct from ATR at www.atrperformance.com