Almighty GTR Goes Down VS Old School Fox Mustang... From a Dig!

Damn impressive, as everyone says you can't beat a GTR from a dig... Mustang handled him nicely! Guarenteed Mustang weighed under 3,000 lbs. with driver! :D

The gtr owner needs to go get a refund on what he spent at whatever shop he had all that supposed work done. Obviously the gtr owner made a big mistake of under-estimating the other guy in the mustang with big fat meats in the back and the fact the gtr weighs more than the mustang does by a bit. It didnt help that he only had a 2 car length start either, guess that kid learned american muscle meant business.

Nice and he was rowing the gears too. I love it! I had a lot of fun in my fox back in the day. Description says the stand is using a t5 trans, it must be a tremec, or he's on borrowed time.

All motor, my ass!:)

Love it though. A properly set up mustake on the street like that are hard to compete with. Nice to see some betting up on the GTRS..

Awesome...I always break stick shift parts hence why I don't have one anymore......But love banging the gears.

All motor, my ass!:)

Love it though. A properly set up mustake on the street like that are hard to compete with. Nice to see some betting up on the GTRS..
There is a guy up here with a mid 60's stang. It has a 347 5 speed, all motor, runs 9.0's. Nasty car. I raced him at a local cruise in. The car was legit, we have mutual friends that vouched for the no NOS.

Great video!!! but that is no 497hp Mustang....... I read the comments from the guy he raced and he got a 2 car spot and lost by 4 cars in the end. That Stang is moving the mail for sure. The GTR is well modded too.

There is a guy up here with a mid 60's stang. It has a 347 5 speed, all motor, runs 9.0's. Nasty car. I raced him at a local cruise in. The car was legit, we have mutual friends that vouched for the no NOS.

It is doable. IMO, I can hear the NOS come on in the first video..

Nicely set up Stang. Even though it has NOS, a five speed, carbed, fox body is a great street car o build.

A 2700 lb mustang with 500 rwhp should be able to run 10 teens. Note, I said should. Those cars he raced were not on that level in a street/grudge match. You would need a mid nine second car with a respectable amount of traction on the street to beat the Stang.

Nice kill! Im not a rustang fan but, it's nice to see one beat the all mighty gtr. Since, everyone seems to think there unbeatable. Lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

A 2700 lb mustang with 500 rwhp should be able to run 10 teens. Note, I said should. Those cars he raced were not on that level in a street/grudge match. You would need a mid nine second car with a respectable amount of traction on the street to beat the Stang.

Bingo.

Also, the driver of the mustang is VERY experienced as is the crew that built it.Suspension is spot on too.

GTR had a driver w/ no exp but deep pockets.

Vette puts down 1000hp, but races on run flats, at times, and has lost more than 1 race since it can't gain traction. It has done 9 teens at Famoso IIRC.

I've had my share of fox's even with suspension set up by a wold champ 450rwhp wasn't enough to drag the bumper, that car has at is at least 600rwhp, just listen to it, the compression on that thing is through the roof, and sounds more like an LS motor than a ford