all wheel drive buick.

movinfast

i'm sure you all seen the olds with all wheel drive. has any one attemted to do this to a buick?

It would be the ultimate street killer especially if you could get proper suspension, weight distibution and of course shed a few pounds.
Neck brace sales would go up.:nurse:
Seriously I looked at the youtube video and I would love to have something like that. Especially if the majority of parts come from a vehicle that is plentiful in the junk yards. I will try to find his build of the vehicle again.

It would be the ultimate street killer especially if you could get proper suspension, weight distibution and of course shed a few pounds.
Neck brace sales would go up.:nurse:
Seriously I looked at the youtube video and I would love to have something like that. Especially if the majority of parts come from a vehicle that is plentiful in the junk yards. I will try to find his build of the vehicle again.
in one of his videos he said it was made from an oldmobile bravada and a trail blazer ss. i've been doing a lota research. in going to attemt to do it this winter since im doing a frame off now.