All the Buick Videos............

Is there a way to save it to my hard drive? I have all the others but when I right click and save, all I get is the index page.
Jeff

Quarter Panel Mounted Video

Hi Nelson,

Who shot the outside mount? on the GN 1/4 panel?

I saw it online at YouTube...
YouTube - New camera mount on my Grand National

who is philly turbo six, is that the same as JayCee author, and then advertises turbobuicks.net... or was it hijacked and posted...

Since you are the Video King and you MIGHT have the answer?

Brett Wallace

Hi Nelson,

Who shot the outside mount? on the GN 1/4 panel?

I saw it online at YouTube...
YouTube - New camera mount on my Grand National

who is philly turbo six, is that the same as JayCee author, and then advertises turbobuicks.net... or was it hijacked and posted...

Since you are the Video King and you MIGHT have the answer?

Brett Wallace

Sorry it's so late, but that is Jimmy, he's pretty good with a camera.

Nelson
Great vids...oh how I miss my cars

Anyway,
do you have any footage of Jim Delasnadro's single turbo 7 second car or some of the 7 second GN's from the old Englishtown mustang vs. GN shootouts?
I was there for almost every one!
I'm sorry if some of your vids contain these already. I only watched #8 and your newest one so far(because I'm at work):cool:

Nelson
Great vids...oh how I miss my cars

Anyway,
do you have any footage of Jim Delasnadro's single turbo 7 second car or some of the 7 second GN's from the old Englishtown mustang vs. GN shootouts?
I was there for almost every one!
I'm sorry if some of your vids contain these already. I only watched #8 and your newest one so far(because I'm at work):cool:

Thanks for the compliment, I wish I could say for sure, but I really don't know. You will have to view all the videos to see, Nelson. :)

Nelson, you still alive man! Haven't heard from you in a while on the boards. I finally got me a digital camcorder so I can get some footage to send you when you make the next video. Any plans on another one! Daniel

Nelson, you still alive man! Haven't heard from you in a while on the boards. I finally got me a digital camcorder so I can get some footage to send you when you make the next video. Any plans on another one! Daniel

Hey Daniel, I'm still around, just keeping myself busy. Whenever your ready, just send it to me and I'll put it in the next video. Thank you for your support buddy, Nelson. :)

I can say for the past several years, i have been a very pleased fan of all your work. The video of i believe number 6 with Bon Jovi singin, makes my adrenaline go through the roof. Great song man. One day i will submit a video for you to put in one of the vids :D
Take care Nelson.

p.s. the shaft video was a big plus!!!

I can say for the past several years, i have been a very pleased fan of all your work. The video of i believe number 6 with Bon Jovi singin, makes my adrenaline go through the roof. Great song man. One day i will submit a video for you to put in one of the vids :D
Take care Nelson.

p.s. the shaft video was a big plus!!!

Thank you very much for your awesome comment. And although I've slowed down some, I love making the videos and will continue to do so, Nelson. :)