All the Buick Videos............

Vid 7

I ABSOLUTELY loved the intro and music to Video 7. BRILLIANT!! Keep up the great work Nelson. Now, if you'll excuse me ,videos 8 and 9 just finished downloading and I wanna watch'em ;)

Rob

hey i always love the videos...

#7 is my personal favorite too

someone start a thread and take a vote on which video is the best??? er good idea!

Can't get to play on my comp?

Can't get it to play on my computer number 10 is the only one I'm having problems with? :)

XxDarkSidexX said:
hey i always love the videos...

#7 is my personal favorite too

someone start a thread and take a vote on which video is the best??? er good idea!

I have to admit that is my favorite out of all of them, also because my car is in the intro... it was my eldest son Richard driving her, I always have to be behind the camera... lol. :cool: :D ;)

P.S. Thank you all for your very kind words. ;)

Thanks for the mv site work fine

Hello,

Thanks for the mv site worked fine. Awesome video; can't believe the GN smoked a new vette like that!! Just goes to show that the TR's are a true beast. I wonder if our GN's would smoke a 2003 10th anniversary Cobra Mustang SVT? That would be sweet. You will be remembered well Febus. :)

jretrodude said:
Hello,

Thanks for the mv site worked fine. Awesome video; can't believe the GN smoked a new vette like that!! Just goes to show that the TR's are a true beast. I wonder if our GN's would smoke a 2003 10th anniversary Cobra Mustang SVT? That would be sweet. You will be remembered well Febus. :)

Thank you brother, glad you enjoy my work, Nelson. :)

Why am I not surprised??

After enjoying the first nine, this new one is just as excellent as the others.
I really expected nothing less, GREAT WORK!!!!!!

Looking forward to the next 20 videos!!

JOELO'S T-TYPE said:
Why am I not surprised??

After enjoying the first nine, this new one is just as excellent as the others.
I really expected nothing less, GREAT WORK!!!!!!

Looking forward to the next 20 videos!!

20 Video's....:confused: ...lol. Thank you for your very kind words buddy, it really means a lot to me what you guys think about my work. But just remember that there would be no me without you guys! And your probably more right than you know about the 20 video's, I just love what I do, Nelson. :cool:

great vids nelson, where did you find the vids with the bear at the end?? hes hilarious!! :tongue:

It was nice meeting you today Nelson. For some reason I never realized you were local. Hope you got some good footage!

Jim

turbojimmy said:
It was nice meeting you today Nelson. For some reason I never realized you were local. Hope you got some good footage!

Jim

Same here Jimmy... it was good to see some of the boys at the track. :cool: