All the Buick Videos............

URSPANKED said:
Great job, again!!! I like the variety of cars, too. Makes me want to go RACE!

Hahaha... then I've done my job. Thank you URSPANKED, have a great New Year, Nelson. :)

great videos

too bad you dont come to southern california, I'm sure there is alot of us out here who would like the other board members to get to see their cars.If you ever make it out this way, let me know so I can get on the video doing some donuts :tongue:

get my gn..come on!!!!

Those were great videos!! Nice Job!!!!!!!! :cool:

Well just to let you know you can get some footage of my 87 GN that was on the Hot Rod Power Tour 2004 episode of Rides that was on TLC. I am the first car doing a nice burnout in the first minute of the show and it was from the back of the car... :eek: :D

I also had to go and buy the second season of Rides on dvds to say I had my 87 GN on tv. Pretty sweet if you haven't seen it....I recommend try to find it.

Keep up the great job!!

TURBOELKY said:
too bad you dont come to southern california, I'm sure there is alot of us out here who would like the other board members to get to see their cars.If you ever make it out this way, let me know so I can get on the video doing some donuts :tongue:

I don't know if I'll be heading that way anytime soon, but you and your friends are welcome to send me any pics or clips you would like to have in one of the videos. Thanks, Nelson. :)

5 LTR KLR said:
Those were great videos!! Nice Job!!!!!!!! :cool:

Well just to let you know you can get some footage of my 87 GN that was on the Hot Rod Power Tour 2004 episode of Rides that was on TLC. I am the first car doing a nice burnout in the first minute of the show and it was from the back of the car... :eek: :D

I also had to go and buy the second season of Rides on dvds to say I had my 87 GN on tv. Pretty sweet if you haven't seen it....I recommend try to find it.

Keep up the great job!!

Thank you for your kind words, if you have any material that you would like to see in one of the videos please feel free to send them my way, Nelson. :)

web page address

Hey Nelson, you need to change your profile web page address to febusfilms as it is still febussoft. I was searching by your screen name because I'm away from home and don't have it bookmarked and noticed. :wink:

tim87tr said:
Hey Nelson, you need to change your profile web page address to febusfilms as it is still febussoft. I was searching by your screen name because I'm away from home and don't have it bookmarked and noticed. :wink:

Tim, thanks bud. I just updated it, Nelson. ;)

We found some cool Vids on streetfire.net type in Grand National or Turbo Buick and they will come up

Just finished downloading the nine videos, seen 2 so far and they're just great!!

I have a question, by any chance, Do you happen to know a Cesar Febus?

I met him some time ago and he had a GN that ran 10's and a Montecarlo SS with GN under the hood that ran in the 7's. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

GREAT job with the vids.

Thanks