All sorts of motor parts. preformance or otherwise

meenkeene518

I am in need of basically all motor parts, from a possible bare block to shortblock, to complete motors. All inquiries will be considered, location is in ga, so freight could be needed. Thanks for the help guys.

motor parts

I have a few parts that need a new home,

109 block, 30 over trw pistons, billit center 2 caps, turbo crank that is standard but need 1 rod turned 10 or maybe 20 under, one of the piston pins came loose and scarred #5 cylinder wall, will need a new pin and 1 sleeve to repair $600

109 na 40 over complete long block, crank, pistons, rods, cam and lifters, timing gear set very low miles, maybe 1000 or so. $350

109 loose std bore, has crack that can be repaired $100

84-85 std bore turbo block, bare and magged good $175

na crank std std $75

Hd rockershaft and rockers $80

445 heads ported with hd shafts , rockers and pushrods $500

other misc parts like oil pans and valve covers , egt probe from wes tach,
turbo balancer and flywheels.

Let me know if anything interests you?

Thanks
Bill

engine parts

I have 8445 heads, with bigger 1.77.stainless intake valves. 300 plus shipping

I am in need of basically all motor parts, from a possible bare block to shortblock, to complete motors. All inquiries will be considered, location is in ga, so freight could be needed. Thanks for the help guys.

You have a pm.:cool:

Where in GA?

I have bare & short blocks, heads, covers, cranks, intake manifold,
rods, etc etc.
If close by can deliver.

What it worth?

Parts for sale section. Complete motor ready to run. With or without combo. You tell me what you need? I will give you a price. Thanks. Never been repaired and has run 10.33's at 129mph with alot left in it. I know this motor is a good one. just wanting a better stage2 set-up. I will deliver half way. Im in central Illinois. 8 hrs from Atlanta.

Well i though i had to build a motor, but all i had to do was replace the crank. dont have a not of money right now, so im just gunna get it back and runnign again. i have a bare block with the morot that came orig in it and ill build that up coming soon hopefully. thanks guys for the info!