All new stage 2

Trader history for Turbo231 (0)

jmendlik

This is the email I received:

Hello,
I never intended to sell it,
Last night when I posted the ad I didn't really know what to say. something has come up and I need to sell my dream motor for my Grand national. When I built it I bought the best parts you could buy, and spared no expense. Everything was brand new including the block. Everything was done by Lawrence Conley, stage 2 heads, bolt down jesel rockers, ti valves, brand new green stage 2 off center block bored to 4-inch, billet 3.625 crank, 6.5 inch rods, solid roller cam by Tim Cole, Wilson sheet metal tunnel ram, sheet metal oil pan, sheet metal valve covers, gear drive. I know that I'm forgetting a lot
I also have HPC coated stage 2 headers and downpipe to match

DSEROVY

I received the same email reply.

"I swear, Honey! I have it for sale, nobody is interested!"

rollie

I have a new on center 153 dry sump engine going together now if any body is interested

BMS crankshaft 3.625
Carrillo rods
Diamond pistons
Ultra Dyne solid roller cam 260/270 717/717 lift
Gear drive
New Stage 2 heads Ported with Jesels Titanium valves and Ti retainers
Ported intake with no injector bungs
Dry sump oil pan
Buick front cover

I had to sleeve one cylinder because of a small chip on the skirt 3.900 bore.

10k for the parts or 15k finished machined and assembled.

Brad 810-875-8601 A50B6932-2EAA-4551-8C9C-F95E107A43BF.jpeg
A50B6932-2EAA-4551-8C9C-F95E107A43BF.jpeg

Attachments

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
Roland just finished my TTA engine he has been doing my V6’s for years all the parts are located at his shop in Caro Michigan

Caro Motorworks
what head studs did he use? where did they get them? part number?

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
Roland got them from TA performance
Gotcha, sucks that TA doesnt sell the correct ones. Would be nice if they spent the time and got sets made from ARP that are correct. Will the ones they sell work yes as i have had them for years but are they correct no.

rollie

Gotcha, sucks that TA doesnt sell the correct ones. Would be nice if they spent the time and got sets made from ARP that are correct. Will the ones they sell work yes as i have had them for years but are they correct no.
Roland called ARP and tried to buy the extra bolts to put with a 109 kit we had they wanted ARP wanted more money for the extra bolt than a whole 109 kit lol