All GM Show, Johnston RI Sunday 6/22

c0v3rr1d3

Anyone else thinking about going?
2014_Car_show_flyerv3-574x735.jpg

Ya I'll be there with a few other GM products, it would be cool if we could get a few other TR's there... Mike

It's right off of 295 guys, not too far a hike from Mass or Conn...Mike

I will be going I hope if I can get the day off
Cool , you should call in sick LOL, how bout that Oldsmobile in ur signature ? I'd like to hear some specifics on that, pm me if ya like.. Mike

I got there about 930 and it was already getting packed, kind of a poor setup, they had prob 30-40 new cars they could have moved in just that lot, Jim it was nice to meet you hopefully I can get out to the Buick show in August...Mike

same here lots of nice cars just got off the phone with one the club members my car took best in show(I left after that 69 GS took best buick what a dumb azz I am)going to meet up with paul monteiro from the little rhody club to get my trophy as well as checking out his 67 GTO.

Well deserved Piece! You should come down to the little show I am doing at work on July 26th in Woodbridge at The Willows 225 Amity Road. 10AM to 2PM

Agreed that is one nice limited you have Jim, that GS is very nice I've seen it at a few other shows and I'm always drawn to it, any idea when the Buick show is out by you guys?

Last edited:
on my list to come see you mark,it's nice having the time now seeing as they are punishing us at work by giving OUR ot work to the contractors who by the way are more expensive than us(jimmy going may tag along with him)

Hey guys,been away from the GN board for a bit.That is my black GS,thanks for the kind words......thanks a.j.