All Florida Turbo Regal/TTA Owners Sign in here

Hey Tyler, nevermind that earlier comment about following everybody out after meeting at AE, Jax is now opening their track up on Saturdays from midnight to 3 am. I believe that where everybodys been going.

Hey Yall, Rockledge FL over on the East Coast near Cocoa Beach. You can see my car sitting off of Fiske Blvd. BTW-Does anyone have a spare 3.8 Turbo Buick engine just sitting around that they dont want? :D As far as other guys here, there is a guy thats dropped about 50K in his Grand National and had Cal Hartline hook it up thats fast as anything, but last time I saw him he was still getting it tuned and running real rich. Any mailing list I can sign up with around here? Thanks guys - Preston

jax raceways

vader, did i read you correct? jax raceways lets us race from 12-3am after they shutdown from the "official" racing? do we have to pay? do we get time slips...does the tree still work...or do they just let us street race on the track?
dan

jax raceways

vader, did i read you correct? jax raceways lets us race from 12-3am after they shutdown from the "official" racing? do we have to pay? do we get time slips...does the tree still work...or do they just let us street race on the track?
dan

Actually W T-Type knows a little more about it than me but i went by there this past Sat at 11:45 and all the circle track guys were pulling out and all the trailered cars/drag racers were pulling in. They had everything going (tree, announcer etc). There was a bunch of people there and i got caught in the 30 minute wait to get in. I think they call it midnight madness or something, and i heard theyre doing it to get the racing off the streets on Saturdays. I was in my S10 and only watched for about 15 minutes. Im thinking i gotta go sometime.

who is W-TType

vader87, who is w-ttype that you mentioned, i am totally interested in this saturday nite racing at the track after hours!
i think i had a mustang the other day tell me to meet him up there but i didnt understand what he was talking about cause i didnt realize there was afterhours stuff going on
if there really is late nite drag racin on a real track, i am 100% for that.....what better venue could you ask for?????
legal grudge matches....sh!t, there is money to be made here....:)
kendall, hurry up and get yer stage car runnin!!!!!!!
dan

Tyler i know of another BB of a truck group in Jax and i know a few of them and they said theyve already been there. They confirmed to me that its from 12 to 3am. Besides that i doubt those mustangs and that blown roadrunner that i saw were there to run the circle track :D Please let me know when you all decide to go. BTW, Wttype is Will that lives near me in Callahan. Callahan is about 10-15 minutes from Jax. or at least where i live it is. Hes a nice guy and goes to jaxraceway quite a bit i believe. He just got his new PT54 and is playing w/it last i heard.

Jason

Moroso

Anybody up for some runs tomarrow at the track. Sould be alot of fried rice for the taking. After all they are the fast and f***ed!:cool:

Tower sign up

Let try to sign up here who's going weather permitting? Then who ever gets there first can hold some spots. I think next to the SS group south of them there might be some spots. Would do you guys think?:confused:

Miami

Hang outs...behind "LaCarreta" restaurant, by AaronRents, shoping center on SE corner of
SW 87 Av. and Bird Rd. (SW 40 St.) on Thursday eves. 10-12:00PM, most of us are too old, can't stay up later, gotta bring the bacon home early next day.

Fudruckers, US1 and, SW 104 St., 1st Saturday of every month.

Moroso is fine, usually when the track is rented. (I was there when Mark Pona rented it a few months back...nice turn out)...Keep getting tosed out. Roll cage a must...hopefully before year ends.:rolleyes:

Roy Garcia

Official :cool: old-fart member

CraigT...work on those 60's and you're in the 10's:D

for vader

vader, i am plannin on checking out jax raceways on sat nite...do you want to meet somewhere and show up together...gonna try to get kendall out there too...
dan

Panama City here. The "Redneck Riviara" L.A.-Lower Alabama.
WOW, I scrolled all the way down on TB.com & look what I've been missing.:cool:

wrenchin?

mark,
when you headin over to jax to help me wrench?????
;)

Dont own one .. but am bound to get one ... i have to have one .. i tooka ride ina couple and im having witdrawls .. everytime push teh gass on my car i dont hear that squeel :(
Dan