all black gnx wheel

Too muc black. Pollish the lip and coat the centers to match the color of you car and it would look great!

new pics

Attachments

• gnx3.jpg
    gnx3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 404
  • gnx2.jpg
    gnx2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 408
  • gnx1.jpg
    gnx1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 407
Not enough black on the first few pics. :)

Just kidding. I love them. Have a set of GTA wheels myself and am considering powdering them black, but probably flat. Still undecided as to flat black or reg/gloss. I have a black car, so it is different. I want to do something different, and have a set of those wheels, so trying it in all black.

hello peepi: I would try some chrome lug nuts as said already. Also if Kirban still sells them? He use to carry a tubo 6 decal for the center cap that has more color in it. I've seen the color combo on other turbo 6 pcs.as it's a common combo.
IBBY

I like it!!! Tint them windows out and itll look even better then it does!! Not a fan of the white letters!! Window tint does alott for a car you be suprised!!!

I like it!!! Tint them windows out and itll look even better then it does!! Not a fan of the white letters!! Window tint does alott for a car you be suprised!!!

thanks for the view! the windows are tinted though, just not dark enough. if i go darker ill be gettin pulled over with a ticket for bein to dark. another sweet ohio law:D

Haha try living in Jersey bub!!! yeah i didnt think so hahaha!! Well one more yr and youll be able to get QQ tags and tint wont be an issue!!!