all black gnx wheel

dfirefighter

16x8 Riken gnx style wheel that i had reconditioned all black. i have the kirban centers/lugs/lug caps.

thought it would be interesting to see everyones opinions and comments!

then ill give mine.

Attachments

• black gnx.jpg
    black gnx.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 777
too much black for my tastes- the polished rim mawes the wheels "pop". maybe something as simple as a red stripe around the bead area of the wheel like the stock car wheels have would even add a little contrast.
i also like chrome lugnuts over the all black parts.

We really need a picture of the car from the side. Black on white is a nice contrast but it's hard to tell from that picture alone.

not a good pic of the car with the wheels. but you get the idea. and i totally agree with the too much black! im going to change it again but wanted peeps to see what it would look like b-4 doin it. the car is silver not white. just needs a new paint job!

want more input and opinions unless everyone will agree the same

Attachments

• gnx car.jpg
    gnx car.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 746
Awesome thread, i've been thinking about this myself, even photoshopped a few pics. I like it! Please post most pics

Now that I see it on the car, I like it , it's different and not like the rest which in my book cool.:cool:

I like the pic of the wheel itself. Not so much with the silver paint. Cant see the wheel details much. Would like to see it on a black TR lowered.

I like the pic of the wheel itself. Not so much with the silver paint. Cant see the wheel details much. Would like to see it on a black TR lowered.
if that GN had tinted windows, then it would look like a shadow of a GN with no real details.
something as simple as chrome lugnuts would be enough to "break it up" a bit and make it look like an actual car.

can you post some more pics of the car. with the sun facing the side you take a pic of. the wheel details may show better

Hmmmm all black mesh wheels don't look too good IMO. Try breaking it up like others have said with chrome lugs or maybe a colored pinstripe?