Alky wont activate with boost

Brady

Test button works, red light comes on and alky sprays. Under boost no activation. Checked vacume line to map and no leaks. Good ground at map. Kit worked fine on a drive last night, stopped at a bar, came back out and it didn't work. What else should I check....im down to a map sensor failure but how can I test it?

Hook up a volt meter to the map sensor, set it to 20 volt DC, Check voltage key on engine off, then start car, and voltage should change with throttle, watch for dead spots ie: voltage starts to move and hangs up then starts to move again, or it won’t change voltage at all.
Check your wiring and vacuum lines over again, checking again doesn’t hurt, especially when your car acts up while your out, and your brain suddenly goes into overdrive trying to diagnose it.
Glad you realized alky wasn’t working and didn’t do something catastrophic.

Key on engine off have 5.06 volts on grey wire to map sensor. Green wire has .09 volts....when I blow in tube hard the voltage won't change on green wire. It should unless you can't blow hard enough to make it....i think map is shot?

Try sucking on it, better if you have a hand vacuum pump. Blowing on it I believe won’t change it, as diaphragm is at its lowest point without engine running. Run some pin outs on the connector and watch voltage with car running

A 2 Bar should be around 5volts at 30 lbs, a 3bar 5v at 45lbs. Got a compressor with a regulator that turns way down?
jury rig connection to tire pressure?

3 Bar map reads 29.4 psi max and KOEO should be around 1.6V out.
Verify the ground to the MAP. If good, it's most likely a defevtive MAP.

Watch the joint on the plastic sensors. Some leak around where they are put together.

It gets very expensive if that MAP sensor fails. Just get a sensor from Bison and be done.

It can also be your PAC controller that crapped out. Mine did the same thing after years of use. Updated to the latest version and I'm back in the drivers seat.