Alky pump runs key on, engine off

MSUGTP

Alrighty folks, I've installed Razor's alky kit a few weeks ago and had worked perfectly until today after getting an alignment done. I'm thinking that the device used to depress the brake pedal damaged a connection in my alky wiring under the dashboard and now the alky pump will run with they key on, engine off. When I start the engine the alky pump does not run.

I've double checked all the connections and can't find out where the issue is coming from. The fuse on the PAC is fine, tested with a volt meter. During the kit installation I used the TPS/MAP harness and the kit has worked perfectly up until now. I've just gone through and redone all the crimped connections under the dash and I'm still having this issue.

Any ideas?

Bingo, hooked up the old 2 bar MAP sensor and it works fine. Question now is what to use as an alternative? Thanks for your help!

i think you got your stuff mixed up
a 2 bar would make it run key on , and would stop when running
2 bar at key on 2.45v thats the about the same as a 3bar at 6psi which is the turn on voltage for the alky

turn the key on and measure the output voltage at the green wire ..if its about 2.45 you have a 2bar map, if its about 1.7 its a 3bar map

The MAP I was having issues with is the one that came in the kit, with the part number 12223861 on the sticker.

New sensor in and drives great. Did stall a time or two, guess that’s the alky that drained back down the up pipe and into the intercooler burning off.