Alky or Not

Silver Ghost

I currently have a Razor's Alky kit. It has not been installed, however. I am a bit hesitant to alter my strong running combo unless performance gains are probable. I understand that results vary, but are performance gains available by switching to 93 or 100 octane and alky vs 100 octane without alky?

I currently have a Razor's Alky kit. It has not been installed, however. I am a bit hesitant to alter my strong running combo unless performance gains are probable. I understand that results vary, but are performance gains available by switching to 93 or 100 octane and alky vs 100 octane without alky?
Not even close,I tune more boost and timing on 93/alky vs 100.the charge air temps drops are huge with meth.

Id put my money on the 93/meth vs 100 oct with all else the same! More power to be had with the meth. Meth Injection= Cooler/denser charge air, supplemental fuel and higher octane!

Guess you have to decide for yourself if you want more performance than you have with the 100 oct. If you do, install it. If you're happy with your power stay put.

IMO Alky is one of the top 5 inventions for the turbo regal....... Cant go wrong at all.

for the cost of 5 tanks of 100 fuel you would have the alky kit paid for

Thanks for all the help in answering my question. The answer is now simple - it's alky for me.
Hold on just one second!

Baby steps. Make sure you have the tune strait and then begin to discover the additional boost you will be able to safely run.

Then tell us how you feel.